Bookmans discussion

Local Authors > Introduce yourself

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andres (new)

Andres Rodriguez (aroddamonster) Hi all,

I have gone through the past messages when I found this old group and decided to dust it off. I added the first published book of everyone I could find here as a local Tucson author. As I try to resurrect this group I figured I would start a new topic for local author introductions. Maybe from here we can give advice to upcoming writers and even pass around information for local events that are of interest to us local writers. Try to spread the word, thank you.

message 2: by Andres (last edited May 11, 2018 12:53PM) (new)

Andres Rodriguez (aroddamonster) Hi everyone,

I am probably the newest writer to join your ranks as of May2018. The only author that I currently know in person is Anderson Atlas however, he being my self publishing mentor, is a little more known around the scene than I am. I am a Tucson native and I look forward to interacting with everyone here.

message 3: by Anderson (new)

Anderson Atlas | 2 comments Hello, I'm Anderson Atlas and am a local Tucson Author. I plan on setting up a table at the next Bookmans Local Author event to meet some fellow Tucson readers and Writers.

I've been writing books for over ten years and it is what I love. Books get so much deeper than movies and can really sink in for life if the narrative connects on a deeper level. This is why I love to write and to read.

Unfortunately, reading isn't seen as necessary by many of my peers and in the world at large. That is why I add graphics to my novels so that the imagination can get some desired visual stimulation. Not to belittle colorful and poetic language, but I love a cool, engaging graphic when I'm reading fantasy or sci fi.

Anyway, My personal website is Andersonatlas.com, but all my books can be found on Amazon. I even have one audio book, too. Which was a weird experiment. :)