Kuroshitsuji Academy discussion

Housing Dorms > Alois and Claude (Blue and Purple House)

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 816 comments Mod
Claude opened the door for Alois, allowing him in with a silent sigh, He flirts so easily... he thought, his chest tight as he swallowed.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 917 comments Mod
Alois glances back, smirking faintly,"That was fun, wasn't it?"

He gave one slight nod, not saying anything. He was still rather irritated that he had been compared to his brother.

<< So how much time do you have now? >>

((like an hour and 7 minutes..))

Alois huffs, crossing his arms as he glares at him before he walks up, pulling a rose out of a near by vase and puts it in Claude's mouth.

<< Gosh, I hate when they do this. And they rarely announce it too >>

Claude glances down at Alois, not showing any emotion though swallowing at the strangely interesting taste of the rose stem.

((Yeah, its really annoying..))

Alois smirks, holding a hand out to him,"Dance with me"

Claude glanced down at his hand, I'd rather he not become cross with me. Otherwise I may lose my temperhe thought.

Alois furrows his eyebrows,"You would of did it if Ciel asked.." He turns, staring down as he heads down the hall towards the dinning room.

He blinked lightly once Alois left, raising an eyebrow, Is he jealous of that brat? he thought, following him slowly.

Alois sighs, calling out,"Hannah, prepare my dinner!" He heads into the dinning room and sits at the table, boredly pulling out a pin, writing on the white table cloth.

He almost gasp, But your highness, I cook your dinners. It's like tradition was what he almost said as he stood calmly next to the chair.

Alois sighs lightly,"Claude, has my drawing pad came yet?"

"Indeed I believe it arrived today at exactly four twenty two right before gym. You had been getting dressed in the locker room and I had been preparing a small snack as you requested." he replied calmly, taking the notepad off of the table a few feet away and handing it to him. Much like his brother and surprisingly unlike any other demons, Claude had spectacular photographic memory.

Alois blinks before slowly taking it and nods, beginning to draw on it,"Tell me, did you ever find out who that other guy in the yaoi picture represented? I told you the one with the glasses represented you, while the other one was someone who loves you.."

"No. I'm afraid I didn't." he took it out of his wallet, not realizing how weird it was that he kept it in his wallet and handing it to him.

He glances at it, sighing and calmly replies,"It represents me, idiot"

He blinks, for once showing emotion, his expression both bewildered and shocked.

Alois sighs, continuing to draw to make himself look busy, when in reality he was quite nervous.

He didn't know what to say, "Please allow me a moment" he whispered, walking out and into the hallway, letting out a large breath and unclenching his fists.

Alois sighs, glancing out the window when it begins to snow.

Claude slides down the wall, his eyes wide in shock, though his eyebrows were furrowed in confusion. He swallowed, I'm a toy... he thought.

Alois sighs, thinking, I should of known he'd act like this.. Hannah's right.. I should just move on.. I would only cause Claude pain.. He glances down when Hannah places his dinner on the table neatly.

Claude closed his eyes, "Damn it" he whispered, clenching his fists before walking in calmly and standing next to Alois, staring away, not knowing what to say.

Alois sighs, slowly eating though only takes a few bites before murmuring,"Im done.." Alois had been losing weight and not having much of an appetite, but he didn't tell Claude or Hannah this. He slowly stands up and heads out.

Claude closed his eyes before going after Alois, placing a hand on his shoulder, "I'd like to know why..." he whispered, "Why you toy with me so much. It's almost abuse." he said more clearly.

Alois stops, glaring back at Claude,"Let me explain It every clearly, Claude.. Have I ever tried to kiss you?" He knew Claude would get this. When he teases other people, he often tries making a move on them, but with Claude, he stuck to only flirting.

message 28: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Jul 28, 2014 10:48PM) (new)

He glares back at him, "Though allow me to ask a question. Why is it that you continuously allow others to make marks upon you? I don't believe you realize just how very irritating it is for me to be forced to watch you flirt and touch others as if it were nothing." he said, clenching his fists.

message 29: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jul 28, 2014 10:50PM) (new)

Alois turns to face him, saying coldly,"Then the reason I did that was successful, Claude.. I could never make a move upon you, you'd simply kill me off, just like Sebastian might to Ciel some day, I had to anger you in hopes of you making the first move, but you took too long so I took the first step instead."

He clenched his fists, "You were manipulating me! And don't ever compare me to my bastard brother, I am nothing like him!" he shouted, growling, "I have been nice to you, I have tried my hardest not to knock some sense into you but it seems that I cannot control myself anymore! I am tired of you always flirting with other people! I am tired of being teased and taunted! Never understanding how you feel! If you want me, then come and get me!" he shouted, his eyes having turned bright purple some time before.

((I sadly gtg.. ill be on tomorrow around the same time as always. Goodnight, sweet dreams, cya!!))

Right at Claude's words, Alois roughly pins him to the wall, kissing him roughly.

He blinks, kissing back and grunting lightly, placing a hand on his waist and closing his eyes.

Alois wraps his arms around Claude's neck, plunging his tongue in his neck.

Claude let his tongue wrestle with Alois's, his hand inching under Alois's shirt slowly.

Alois softly shivers, groaning his name before wrapping his legs around Claude's waist, being quite pleased that he's light so he wont be too heavy for Claude to hold him.

He closed his eyes, pulling him closer and allowing his hands to move around Alois's upper torso and lower body.

Alois softly grunts as he kisses down his neck.

Claude kissed his neck, letting out a small breath, his eyes full of need.

Alois softly grunts, tilting his head for him, softly grinding against him.

Claude already feels his pants getting tight, pressing up against Alois. Slowly a small blush formed on his cheeks.

Alois smirks at him seductively, sliding his hands down Claude's chest, slipping off Claude's tailcoat. (Spartan?)

<< Yup >>

((Could you make it? Or would you like me to?))

<< I will >>

((Ok, thank you :) ))