The Realms discussion

vampire realm > tatich cave

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod

Vampire's cave

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Leaf walked down the cave tunnels, in her dryad form her legs were made from roots and they were going into one swirl that looked like human legs. Leafs finger was softly skimming the skulls wondering if they were vampires or humans, she looked behind her me stopped when she heard footsteps.

message 3: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

tate was angry and pissed off , dimitri had forgotten to collect another blood bag for him to feast on and he was starved, he took a deep breathe and stilled, what was theat smell. it smelt like earth. walking forward slowly he followed the sent

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Leaf waited for the vampire to come, she was a bit couris about what theh acted like, if all of them wanted to kill her. She was warned about they hate fairy but honest,y, Leaf didn't care.

message 5: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

tate sheilded himself and crept forward, naked to anyones eyes. and thier stood a beautiful creature "dryad" he said out loud but of course people couldnt hear him

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Leaf green eyes looked around for a second before walking towards where the footsteps where coming from, her footsteps making no noise.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello?" She called out.

message 8: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

tate watched her through blood lust " come out come out where ever you are"

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 11, 2014 05:56PM) (new)

Leaf felt a shiver through her spin but kept on walking "If you can't tell, I'm coming to you." She wasn't going to let herself be scared. Even if it was a trap.

message 10: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

tate walked behind her. " you are not"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Leaf felt a shiver run down her spin and turn around surprised "How?" She asked before she could stop herself.

message 12: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

tate moved around her floating silently " I am everywhere"

( ive got to go)

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 13, 2014 11:00AM) (new)

Leaff sighed annoyed "Or did you just use your powers?" She said watching him with her sharp green eyes "And if you don't mind, what's your name?"

message 14: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

tate appeared tot he side, already bored " i am tate" he said in a formal voice

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Leaf nodded "Tate...sounds framiller" she said thinking out loud but shook it off "I'm Leaf, a dryad," she said and added a small smile.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Leaf smiled "I'm Leaf... But your name sounds framiller" she said looking at him with a tad confusion in her face.

message 17: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

tate walked around her sizing her up " i know what you are, and i should sound fimiliar" he laughed

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 25, 2014 07:29AM) (new)

Leaf watch him, "Well, most people can tell what a dryad is" she said having a flashback to her past when the vampires chase her and she quietly tensed up. "Are you the king or something?" She asked.

message 19: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

tate smiled showing his fangs " i am the king" he told her

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 25, 2014 07:29AM) (new)

Leaf nodded and bowed in respected "Oh yeah? Sorry for not noticing sooner." She said giving a small smile, she was tensed up.

(Sorry I thought it saved!)

message 21: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

tate looked at her bowing and shook his head, " please dont bow i really do not like it" he shook his head again " what on earth are you doing down here" he asked calmly

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Leaf nodded "Alright, sorry"." Leaf said standing up straight "Well, I was couriers on what this realm looked like, and so I came here. Are they human or Vampire bones may I asked?"