Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie discussion

HELP! > RADISH! HALP??

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.L. (new)

C.L. Lynch (cllynchauthor) | 210 comments Hey guys - I'm getting started on Radish but there's the slight issue where I have no idea what I'm doing. What the difference between a story cover and a feature cover? How do I upload?

HALP!

message 2: by Carole (new)

Carole P. Roman | 4639 comments Mod
I wish I could help- I don't remember how to upload there.

message 3: by C.L. (new)

C.L. Lynch (cllynchauthor) | 210 comments I filled in all the stuff and then it told me it couldn't add the story because not all the fields were filled in.

message 4: by Carole (new)

UGH. I have some email addresses of editors there- You want one?

message 5: by D.J. (new)

D.J. Cooper | 1028 comments The feature cover is the one that will appear if you are featured on their front page. The other cover is your portrait not landscape cover of your book. Do not include any words on your covers. It tells you the optimum sizes for the covers on the screen where you can change them.

Hope that helps.

message 6: by C.L. (last edited May 07, 2018 03:37PM) (new)

C.L. Lynch (cllynchauthor) | 210 comments Yes, thank you!

Update - it turns out that it DID create the story even though it told me it couldn't so now I have duplicates. Is there any way to delete one?

Also, how long should an episode be? I assume I break up chapters into scenes?

Also also - author notes - do people expect a lot of these in each episode? Or is just a sometimes thing?

message 7: by D.J. (new)

D.J. Cooper | 1028 comments I rarely added author’s notes. Mainly because I didn’t think Carole needed to read them!

I don’t know about deleting a story. You may have to email them about that.

message 8: by Carole (new)

hahaha. - to DJ.

To CL_ yes you can delete- I did.

Episodes can be as long or as frequent as you like. I just did one line summarizing the chapter. - like Big trouble for Zeke. or Kim confront Tom and is heading for a fight. That type of thing.

message 9: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 1183 comments I'm cheering you on C.L! :)

message 10: by C.L. (new)

C.L. Lynch (cllynchauthor) | 210 comments Well, I have a bunch of episodes queued... I wonder how long it takes for someone to actually find it on the app...

message 11: by D.J. (new)

D.J. Cooper | 1028 comments I’m still waiting. Lol

Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie

unread topics | mark unread