Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books & Editions > Two copies of my book - one under my name - one under a different author with same name

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Small (goodreadscomdeborah_small) | 7 comments My book: My Dear One, A Novel ASIN: B07C1G3GT4 has two listings - one under my pen name: Deborah Small, and the second under a different author with same name Deborah Small. I tried to fix and ended up creating another version without a cover! Can you please help... delete the cover-less copy, and combine the two others in one, under my profile?

Thank you,
Deborah

message 2: by Cassandra (last edited May 07, 2018 11:30AM) (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4919 comments Deborah wrote: "My book: My Dear One, A Novel ASIN: B07C1G3GT4 has two listings - one under my pen name: Deborah Small, and the second under a different author with same name Deborah Small. I tried to fix and ende..."

Moved the valid book to your profile and combined; the stray is queued for deletion.

You are Deborah^^Small- each ^ indicates a space between your first and last name. That's how GR disambiguates authors with the same name. Books that are imported by bot will automatically go to the default profile, so posting in this group if that happens again is the best way to get your books moved.