What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > A guy and two girls find out they're inherited money and are siblings. Father died and was famous, powerful and rich. They've taken to his island.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aniruddha (last edited May 08, 2018 12:36PM) (new)

Aniruddha Deshpande | 3 comments Book was about three people, 1 guy and 2 girls who don’t know each other. They find out that they have inherited money. They are siblings and their father had given them up when they were children. Now the father is dead. He is a famous,powerful and rich man. They are taken to their father’s island, and given personal assistants. They island keeper their fathers friend is a bad person and has cameras all over the island. He takes videos of women in bathroom and other places and then blackmails them. I can’t remember other part.
The three siblings have met before in life. And the guy has had sex with one of his sisters.
The sister are twins.
I read it last year. But don’t know which year it was written.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40728 comments Mod
Aniruddha, please read the group pointers/rules at the top of the group homepage - which explain what to put in your header.

We also need to know when you read the book.

message 3: by Aniruddha (new)

Aniruddha Deshpande | 3 comments The story is narrated by the guy.
The three people are taught how to behave and handle their new responsibilities by the personal assistants.
The guy has an affair with his assistant.
The story has a part in which these 3 people have to host their fathers funeral. Famous people from around the world come to attend the funeral.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36637 comments Mod
I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to edit it (without spoilers in the header) using the desktop website, not the mobile app.

message 5: by Aniruddha (new)

Aniruddha Deshpande | 3 comments Guys help
Please

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36637 comments Mod
Can you tell us more about the siblings -- who raised each sibiling, their ages, jobs/skills/hobbies, rich/poor, etc.?

Where did they grow up (country/region/city)? Where is the island?