Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Clock Dance
This topic is about Clock Dance
Book Cover Help > Clock Dance Cover

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessbp) | 36 comments Hi,
For some reason when you search by ISBN 9780525521228, the cover is showing, but when you search by the name, Clock Dance, the cover is not posted. Is there any way to fix this?
Thank you in advance!

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 23477 comments There are 11 editions of the book listed; some have covers already but some have not; publication isn't until July. I found the cover for the default view edition on the publisher site and added.

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessbp) | 36 comments Abcdarian wrote: "There are 11 editions of the book listed; some have covers already but some have not; publication isn't until July. I found the cover for the default view edition on the publisher site and added."

Thank you!

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessbp) | 36 comments Hi again,
The edition that comes up when you do a title search is the UK edition. Is there any way to make it the US Edition? I'm not sure how that works...
https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/bo...
Thanks again :)
Jessica

message 5: by rivka, Former Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 45527 comments Mod
The default edition, which comes up when you search by title or author, is the one shelved by the most users.

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessbp) | 36 comments rivka wrote: "The default edition, which comes up when you search by title or author, is the one shelved by the most users."

OK, thanks!