Camp Half-Blood | RP discussion

[ CABINS ] > asclepius

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((here cosmic))

message 2: by cosmic, everglow (last edited May 07, 2018 07:45AM) (new)

cosmic (erosful) | 721 comments Mod

((oh, whoops))

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((did you already make one lol?))

message 4: by cosmic, everglow (new)

After spending eleven hours at the infirmary — filing reports, cleaning the bathrooms, organizing the spices, taking care of injured campers — Saffron had practically stumbled back to her cabin. Being one of the only Asclepius kids, all she had to do was walk through without worrying about bumping into other bunks, then flopped down on hers. Instantly sleep took over her conscious and she drifted off into a vivid dream. She hadn't bothered to take off her clothes, nor did she bother to wrap a blanket around her.

message 5: by cosmic, everglow (new)

(...)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Around 11:30 Noah knocked on the door of Saffron's cabin with a tray of food from the mess hall. When she didn't respond he gently opened the door and walked inside. Saff was passed out on her bed, curled into a small ball. He walked over to her, setting the tray down on the table and sitting next to her on the bed. He was about to wake her up before he changed his mind and laid down behind her. He almost pulled her into his arms and held her, but he decided she might not like waking up to that so he just laid on his back and stared at the ceiling.

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments cosmic [partial-hiatus] wrote: "
(...)
"

((haha sorry lol))

message 8: by cosmic, everglow (new)

In the midst of her dream, which was of an older Saffron as a nurse at a professional hospital, she felt the duvet dip under her, alarming her of the presence in the cabin. Her eyes slowly fluttered open, shifting on her side to lay on her other side. A yawn fell from her lips, and once her vision cleared, she was surprised to see Noah beside. So surprised, that she let out an 'eep' sound, and almost fell off the bed. "Aigoo, you scared me," she whispered, shifting closer to him when she was certain that she wasn't actually dreaming of his presence.

message 9: by Arya Dröttningu (last edited May 07, 2018 08:52AM) (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments He caressed her face, "sorry." He sat up, "do you want something to eat? I brought a lot of stuff since I wasn't hungry this morning so I figured I'd eat with you. The muffins might be a little cold but that's ok, they'll probably still taste good." He realized he was rambling a bit and sat back with his head against the wall, "sorry, I didn't sleep well last night."

message 10: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((psst))

message 11: by cosmic, everglow (new)

When he moved to sit up, Saffron copied his actions and sat up as well. "It's fine. Thank you for bringing me some food," she told him, tilting her head to plant a lingering kiss on his cheek. She reached over the bed to grab the tray from the table. She was still keeping up her charade of starving herself, but for a moment, she actually felt like she was going to eat the food. Balancing the tray carefully in her lap, Saffron looked back up at Noah with a grin, and repeated, "Thank you."

message 12: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((sorry was at lunch and then was working on a project))

He sighed and laid back down on her bed, "you aren't actually going to eat it are you?" He put an arm across his eyes, nothing he could say was going to get her to eat.

message 13: by cosmic, everglow (new)

((it's okay... i'm busy with some schoolwork))

At his question, she frowned. Once again, it took her by surprise just how much he actually cared about her health. She shook her head, but when she realized he couldn't see that, she picked up a muffin and took a bite. And, wow. It's almost as if fireworks set off around her; she hadn't eaten in so long. Mid-bite, Saffron looked down at him and said, "I am eating."

message 14: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((okie))

Noah lifted his arm and looked at her in surprise, "you are? Well, I guess that earns you a kiss then." He lifted himself up on one arm and kissed her crumb-covered cheek. Picking up a strawberry he popped it in his mouth as he moved so Saffron could lean against him. He wrapped one arm around her and squeezed her gently.

message 15: by cosmic, everglow (new)

Saffron nodded as she finished off the muffin, humming in delight. It was unfortunate, really; yes, she was enjoying the food for now, but as soon as she was done eating, she'd go back to her usual diet. She noticed the strawberries when he picked one up, and she grabbed one for herself, taking a small bite at the end. Saffron leaned into his side, her head resting on his shoulder.

message 16: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Noah smiled, "good, I didn't know what you liked so I tried to get a little bit of everything and hoped for the best." He kissed her head, "how did you sleep?" He hadn't slept at all so he was exhausted but he hoped that she had been able to get enough sleep after her night of working.

message 17: by cosmic, everglow (new)

"I don't even remember climbing into bed," she answered with a dry chuckle. She finished off her strawberry, then reached for another one, biting off the end again. "How come you didn't sleep well?" Saffron asked, remembering that he said he hadn't.

message 18: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments "I don't really know, at first I just had a lot of energy and I wasn't tired. That happens sometimes so I wasn't worried. When I did finally lie down I was exhausted but I just couldn't fall asleep." He shrugged his shoulders and ran a hand through his messy hair. "I haven't slept in a week or two actually."

message 19: by cosmic, everglow (new)

Concerned, Saffron finished off the strawberry, then reached over to put the tray back on the table. She shifted in the bed until she was sitting directly in front of Noah, her legs crossed under her, an eyebrow raised in questioning. "What do you mean 'a week or two'? Have you been having nightmares?" she asked, her eyes boring into his with an intense gaze. It was common that demigods had nightmares, but they tend to mean that something important was going to happen.

message 20: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Noah shrugged, "I've had a few, but they're normal for me. Mostly I just can't fall asleep and I lay on my bed for hours." He smiled at her concerned face, "I'll be ok, I had insomnia as a kid and I'm fine now. The doctors said I was better and I was able to sleep for a long time but recently I just haven't been able to sleep."

message 21: by cosmic, everglow (new)

Biting down on her lip, she reached up and looped her arms around her neck. Though it looked like she was going for a kiss, she instead pulled him down beside her on the bed. Delicately, Saffron began to trace her finger over his features, sometimes moving to rake her hand through his hair, then tracing his features again. "Try to sleep," she whispered, trying to not sound too concerned.

message 22: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Noah looked confused for a moment but something about what Saffron was doing was making him relax. "What are you doing?" He looked into her eyes and felt the tiredness that he had been trying to ignore suddenly feel pressing.

message 23: by cosmic, everglow (new)

"My mom used to do this to me when I had nightmares about..." Saffron trailed off, as it was quite obvious whom she'd been dreaming about all of those years ago. She continued to do it, waiting for his eyes to droop. She found that she was also tiring herself out, but she wanted to make sure that Noah fell asleep before she did. Saffron leaned forward, pressing the ghost of a kiss to his forehead, then whispered, "Go to sleep, babe."

message 24: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Noah's eyes started to close but before he fell asleep he smiled at Saffron gently, "do you still have nightmares?" He pulled her close to him and gently wrapped only one of his arms around her so she could move away if she wanted to.

message 25: by cosmic, everglow (new)

She hesitated to answer for a moment, her finger tracing his lips as she thought. They were stained red from the strawberry, and they were too distracting for her. Saffron nodded, then shook her head. "I... I used to get them. Until I met you," she whispered bashfully, moving her hand to tuck under her head like a pillow. She brought her legs to her chest, curling up into a ball, but kept her gaze on Noah's.

message 26: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Noah smiled, "well at least I'm somewhat useful then." He ran a hand down her arm.

((sry short post gtg eat))

message 27: by cosmic, everglow (new)

"Go to sleep," she said sternly, poking his cheek. Saffron settled back down, turned on her side so that she could stare at him. Gods, he looked like he was a reincarnation of Adonis. "You're so beautiful," she whispered, brushing her hand through his hair again. "I think I'm jealous."

message 28: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Noah woke up on and off, each time watching Saffron as she slept. She looked so calm and peaceful, he couldn't help but admire her beauty. Thinking back to what she had said before she fell asleep, he smiled, "the feeling is mutual Saff."

message 29: by cosmic, everglow (new)

Saffron slept, and with his presence beside her, dreamed of Noah.

((sorryyyy, short))

message 30: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((lol))

message 31: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Noah woke up a few hours later and looked over at Saffron before sitting up and looking out the window. The sun was going down, had they really slept for 6 hours? He turned back to her and kissed her gently, trying not to wake her up before getting up to go.

message 32: by cosmic, everglow (new)

The sudden absence of warmth beside her is unsettling, and an upset grunt falls from her lips, but she only curls up into a tighter ball rather than do anything about it. Noah must've moved, which meant that he was leaving, and Saffron should wake up, but she finds sleep yearning for her once more, refusing to let her open her eyes. She can only grunt again, then drop the tension in her shoulders and in the crease of her eyebrows.

message 33: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Noah heard Saffron grunt and he smiled, she was almost as tired as he was. He left the cabin quietly and wandered up to the mess hall to find some dinner.

((time skip?))

message 34: by cosmic, everglow (new)

((sure, to when?))

message 35: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((idk ummm where haven't we gone yet lol?))

message 36: by cosmic, everglow (new)

((idek at this point... and there's so many rps going on at once that idek what chat is open))

message 37: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((lol same theres not enough places available how about we go to the infirmary and we can just skip to later that day?))

message 38: by cosmic, everglow (new)

((mkay... i'll post))

message 39: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((okie))