Outlander Series discussion

Archived > Blurb about Diana and 'Echo' Reading

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Renee (new)

Renee (nightbird) | 334 comments I read this blurb in Sharon Kay Penman's blog of June 25th. Just thought I'd share.

"...All you Diana Gabaldon fans are going to be very jealous of me, as I got to hear two of Diana's sex scenes from her new book, An Echo in the Bone, to be published in September of this year; she chose to contrast the male and female approach to sex, with one scene given from Claire's point of view and one from Jamie's.

Since Diana's book tour is going to cover everyplace but the Falkland Islands, you've all got a fairly good chance that she might be coming to a book-store near you! A slight exaggeration, but in addition to her U.S. tour, she'll be visiting New Zealand and Australia and the United Kingdom and Germany." @sharonkaypenman.com

Keyword for Jamie: Nipple.
Claire: Balls ;)

--
Sent on a phone using T9space.com

message 2: by Erika (new)

Erika (erikaboncz) | 64 comments Sharon Kay Penman is another Fav author so I am happy to hear that she likes the newest book. Make's me even more excited, if thats possible.

message 3: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 259 comments Interesting comment Renee. I love hearing other authors points of view. Now we little people have to wait for the real book. :(

message 4: by Renee (new)

Renee (nightbird) | 334 comments I remembered reading about this reading at Diana's site. I didn't know that SKP was there.

I think it's hilarious in a way. Coming up with new ways to write Jamie and Claire having sex must be a challenge after six books and all those years.

--
Sent on a phone using T9space.com

message 5: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 259 comments Who cares, It's still sex, Yay!