Glissenwood School for the Gifted {Semi lit/literate RP} discussion

Town > Shopping Center

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 1036 comments Mod

message 2: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Petra briskly walked through the mall, until stopping at Starbucks. She saw Megami inside and quickly went in. Petra wore a loose fitting black t-shirt with the words "anti-you" written in small lettering. She had the shirt tucked into her high rise shorts. Petra wore black shoes to match. She quickly walked over to Megami. "Hello!" she chirped with a smile as she sat down.

message 3: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Petra shook her head. "Oh no, I couldn't ask that of you!" she replied. Petra reached in her pocket for her holographic coach wallet. "Please- Let me. I feel bad about earlier.."

message 4: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) Petra nodded in response. "I usually get the Strawberry Acai Refresher with Coconut Milk." replied Petra. "What about you?"

message 5: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) "That's a good idea," said Petra, who stood up and pushed her chair in. "Do you want to go first?"

message 6: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) ((Uhm have you not seen any of my posts in the off/on? Not to be rude but I'm really busy with more important things at the moment.))

Once Megami finished ordering, Petra stepped up. "I'd like a Strawberry Acai Refresher with Coconut Milk!" she said with a smile. Petra dug around in her wallet, and pulled out a 50 dollar bill. It was the smallest bill that she had, which was a bit dumb. Petra placed it on the counter.

message 7: by soub (new)

soub (gothstew) ((Okay? Again, Im really busy and I've been replying to what shows up in my notifications because it's the easiest for me??))

message 8: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

bubblewaffles | 171 comments Mod
Ari had just bought a fruit tea, having sworn off coffee on mornings because he couldn't control himself afterward. He noticed another non-human around here, quickly looking away.

message 9: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

Ari waved shyly at the girl who was looking at him, continuing to sip his fruit tea, which he enjoyed extremely. He wasn't a big fan of talking to people other than his besties, but she wasn't human, so that was a little easier.

message 10: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

"Hi." Ari replied, turning to face her and sipping his tea, smiling. She seemed nice, not at all like the type that would hurt him.

message 11: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

"One-third demon." Ari lowered his voice so that the humans in the cafe wouldn't hear him. "What about you?"

message 12: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

Ari's eyes widened, impressed. "Cool! I've never met a dragon before, and that's pretty cool that you are one."

message 13: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

"Ahh." Ari nodded, knowing that every species had their own challenges and perks.

message 14: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

"13." Ari answered, sipping from his tea carefully, not wanting to spill anything.

message 15: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

"Guess so." Ari shrugged. "Is it rude if I ask how old you are?" He lowered his voice, not wanting to be rude.

message 16: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

"Wow." Ari was shocked. "That's cool though. Doesn't that make you really wise?"

message 17: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

"Cool!" Ari smiled. "Does that mean that you know a lot?"

message 18: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

"Cool!" Ari was impressed. "Was the moon landing in America faked?" He asked, really wanting to know.

message 19: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

"Yes." Ari smiled, forming a fist with his hand and pulling his arm down as a yay. "That means I was right, and Rhys is wrong!" He smiled happily. "What else did you get front row seats for."

message 20: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

"That's still cool! That's more than I'm ever going to do in my lifetime, despite the fact I'm practically immortal." Ari replied. "You are impressive." He smiled.

message 21: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

Ari smiled. "So, what do you do for fun?"

message 22: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

"The first two seem fun. I would try the last one, though I am terrified of water." Ari pointed out, a little uncomfortable because of the mischief in her eyes.

message 23: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

"I am mostly a demon that controls fire, so water scares me," Ari replied, conjuring a tiny flame on his pinkie.

message 24: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

Ari almost fell out of his chair, shocked and in awe of her talent until his fruity fresh tea set on fire. "Oh crap." He cursed under his breath, trying to blow it out.

message 25: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

Ari blew out his fruit tea, bringing the boiling beverage to his lips and sipping it enjoyably.

message 26: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

Ari smiled. "Ditto." He was a light red at the cheeks, a little ashamed of his mistake.

message 27: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

Ari's eyes widened to a dramatically large size. "Whoah. I haven't met someone whose digestive system can devour metal before! It's so cool." He gushed.

message 28: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

"That's cool!" Ari now knew why dragons were so dangerous. Their digestive systems were quite impressive.

message 29: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

Ari was a little shocked, eyes wide and unsure what to say back. "Your teeth are sharp." He didn't know what else to say.

message 30: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

Ari flushed a bright red. "Yeah, I guess so. But mine aren't as sharp, I'm only a third demon." He flashed a small smile, his teeth small but sharp.

message 31: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

"Umm..I can make cracks in the earth, and that's about all I've discovered so far..." Ari replied.

message 32: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

"Down, deep into the earth, and sometimes I find structures."

message 33: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

"Maybe I could show you one someday." Ari replied. He had only found a couple, but couldn't keep them open long enough to explore.

message 34: by bubblewaffles, Witch of Bad Luck (new)

"Woah. That's cool." Ari looked closer to her eyes.