Perpetual Booknerds discussion

A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3.1)
This topic is about A Court of Frost and Starlight
A Court of Frost & Starlight > A Court of Frost & Starlight

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eve (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews) (evilous) | 480 comments Mod

message 2: by Eve (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eve (Functioning Insanity Reviews) (evilous) | 480 comments Mod
Okay so I had to type up my review and it was so hard not being able to spoil things. This was so much fun. I loved getting to check in with everyone and see what is happening. I still need more like WTF happened between Nesta and Cassian between her shielding him and now? But OMG Winter Solstice traditions with snow ball fights, him getting kicked out of the sauna, their antics, the art, decorating, the gifts, the dinner conversation including inconvenient human habits (seriously I couldn't breath at one point I was laughing so hard) and still Amren talks to them like she is more than Fey. I'm so curious to see what will happen in the next books. As much as I want everyone to be happily ever after post war I know that everyone has to heal and deal with the hot mess in their own way and seeing them all struggle is real.

Also Tamlin living with the hot mess that he created. I almost want him to find a small redemption arc. Not because I want to like him again, pretty sure that ship sailed, but because he is positioned in a way that they will need him in the future.

And can we talk about the house. Needing more room for everyone I love it. And her final gift to him...awe!!!