New Adult Book Club discussion

The Goodnight Kiss (The Unseelie Court #1)
This topic is about The Goodnight Kiss
Archived Read it Review it 2018 > #44/18 ~ : THE GOODNIGHT KISS by Jennifer L. Hart

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Derna (last edited Jul 15, 2018 04:52AM) (new)

Derna | 5507 comments Mod
#44/18
Title: THE GOODNIGHT KISS
Author: Jennifer L. Hart
Genre: ~ New adult, romance
Heat Level: Moderate
Formats ~ Mobi, Epub & Pdf
Copies ~ 25 (Sent out by author)
Goodreads Link ~ https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Synopsis

A teenage serial killer with a mysterious past.
The deadly hunter sworn to protect her.
Secrets, lies and a shot at redemption.
It all begins with a kiss.

When 16-year-old Nic Rutherford heads out for a night on the town, she brings a full arsenal. Her best weapon? A deadly kiss that can take down the biggest game around—humans. Two-legged predators don’t stand a chance once she makes lip to skin contact. But her blessing is also a curse, one that Nic fears will inadvertently harm anyone who gets too close—her aunts, her best friend, or the mysterious new boy who possesses strange abilities of his own.

Aiden Jager has the one thing Nic can’t resist—information. With his help Nic unearths answers about her own murky past along with the key to a hidden world where magic thrives and the impossible becomes reality if one is willing to pay the ultimate price. Beware, for once the door is open, there’s no turning back.

WARNING MATURE CONTENT: While this story is loosely based off the story of Sleeping Beauty, it is the dark folk tale version of the story. Themes include sex, rape, violence, vigilante justice and cold blooded murder. Explicit language is an added bonus.

TO SIGN UP, please leave your email and what format you'd like. Please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread. If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from THE LIST. Thank You.

Reviewers

1, Natalie ~ natalienoblett@yahoo.co.uk mobi
2, Anto antobutera@hotmail.com mobi
3, irma.jurejevcic@amis.net mobi

4, Vicki ~ vicki_204@hotmail.com mobi
5, Sarah ~ Ssiresi0623@gmail.com Mobi

Natalie Noblett | 63 comments Would like to review: mobi please
natalienoblett@yahoo.co.uk

Anto ~ mcbr (multicoloredbookreviews) | 50 comments I'd like a copy in .mobi, please.

antobutera@hotmail.com

message 4: by Irma (last edited May 07, 2018 07:41AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer* | 325 comments I'd love a copy in mobi file please: irma.jurejevcic@amis.net

Vicki Sounds right up my alley. Would love to review. Mobi format :)

vicki_204@hotmail.com

Thanks

message 6: by Derna (new)

The author has sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 29th May (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy

Sarah (vanishedsarah) | 21 comments I'm interested
Ssiresi0623@gmail.com
Mobi please

Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer* | 325 comments Derna wrote: "The author has sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 29th May (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your revi..."

Hi Derna, I think I haven't received it. I can't find it in my mails. Would the author be so kind and re-send?

message 9: by Derna (new)

Irma wrote: "Derna wrote: "The author has sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 29th May (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and po..."

I will email her now.

message 10: by Irma (new) - rated it 4 stars

Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer* | 325 comments Derna wrote: "Irma wrote: "Derna wrote: "The author has sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 29th May (3 weeks) in which to read and review this..."

No need to, Derna. She's already sent me a copy. Thank you.

message 11: by Derna (new)

Irma wrote: "Derna wrote: "Irma wrote: "Derna wrote: "The author has sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 29th May (3 weeks) in which to read a..."

Perfect!

Anto ~ mcbr (multicoloredbookreviews) | 50 comments Here's my review. Thanks for the opportunity. I really enjoyed this one! https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Natalie Noblett | 63 comments Thank you so much, here is my review:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 16: by Derna (new)

REVIEWS PAST DUE

message 17: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments Vicki - https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

ALL REVIEWS ARE POSTED