The Page Turners discussion

Monthly Group Stats > August 2014: Number of Books Bought

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riya (new)

Riya | 531 comments To keep track of how many books we've bought collectively, we have a monthly "Number of Books Bought" thread. Feel free to post below throughout the month, and let's see how many books we can buy during August!

Rules
When you're ready to post, you must include:
1) The total number of books you have purchased during the month (so far, you can always add additional books later)
2) The new group total

We're going to be adding up our total number of books as we go, so get those calculators ready (unless, of course, you think you can add a few digits together). For example, the first three posts in this thread may look something like this:

User One
My Books: 27
Group Total: 27

User Two
My Books: 13
Group Total: 27 + 13 = 40

User Three
My Books: 2
Group Total: 40 + 2 = 42

Please do not edit any posts you make in this thread. If you have already posted once, but have purchased 2 books since that post, simply type a new post. Editing your previous post will only result in confusion (and potential mass hysteria, so please don't do it!).

Let's see how many books we can buy this month!

message 2: by Janessa (new)

Janessa | 517 comments Mod
My Books: 1
Group Total: 1

message 3: by Janessa (new)

My books: 10
Group Total: 11

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 86 comments Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2) by Lauren DeStefano Entwined by Heather Dixon
Group Total: 13

message 5: by Janessa (new)

The Glass Sentence (The Mapmakers Trilogy, #1) by S.E. Grove
Group Total: 14

message 6: by Hanna (last edited Aug 13, 2014 03:29PM) (new)

Hanna City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare
Group Total: 15

message 7: by Janessa (new)

My books: 4
Group Total: 19

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 86 comments Opposition (Lux, #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Raging Star (Dust Lands, #3) by Moira Young It's Not Summer Without You (Summer, #2) by Jenny Han Mystic City (Mystic City, #1) by Theo Lawrence Toxic Heart (Mystic City, #2) by Theo Lawrence Last Rite (Personal Demons, #3) by Lisa Desrochers The Goddess Legacy (Goddess Test, #2.5) by Aimee Carter
My Books: 7
Group Total: 26

message 9: by Janessa (new)

My books: 1
Group total: 27

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 86 comments We'll Always Have Summer (Summer, #3) by Jenny Han Othermoon (Otherkin, #2) by Nina Berry
Group Total: 29

message 11: by Riya (new)

Riya | 531 comments My books: 4
Group Total: 33

message 12: by Claire (new)

Claire (clairescragglepine) | 20 comments The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd

Group Total: 34

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 86 comments Threats of Sky and Sea (Threats of Sky and Sea #1) by Jennifer Ellision

Group Total: 35