Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Contemporary Romance. Org Crime Abduction story. 35K. Must be 18+

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alison (new)

Alison | 4 comments I am looking for a few Beta readers for my contemporary romance that is mostly finished, but needs a good once over to focus on redundancies or the like. Here’s my current blurb;

Beth has lived a sheltered life up until something happens that sends her emotions reeling and instead of facing it she decides to disappear in a cross country trek. While attempting to change her life up a bit she gets caught in a bungled abduction by some notoriously bad people who mistake her for someone else. Now she must figure a way out of the debacle and get home without dying in the process.

Gabriel has lived a rough life. He’s been searching for a way out, but all his leads come to the same ending, back into the violent world he grew up in. Finding out the woman he’s recently kidnapped is not who he thought she was, but instead turns out to be a naïve, trusting young woman, he must decide if he wants to help her, risking his reputation and connections and everything else he’s built in his life in order to do so.

As they journey against time, through rough landscapes and dangerous people can they also navigate the infatuation building between them?

This is a romance with some explicit scenes so for 18 + readers only.

Interested? Send me a note and I'll send you a section.

Thanks for your time!

A.G.

message 2: by Keith (new)

Keith Oxenrider (mitakeet) | 1167 comments Sencha a PM.