Challenge Corner discussion

The Keeper of the Mist
This topic is about The Keeper of the Mist
Let's Buddy! - Fantasy/Para > The Keeper of the Mist by Rachel Neumeier -> Starting May 15th, 2018

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 1 star

Alaina (ameserole) | 63670 comments Mod
Keri has been struggling to run her family bakery since her mother passed away. Now the father she barely knew—the Lord of Nimmira—has died, and ancient magic has decreed that she will take his place as the new Lady. The position has never been so dangerous: the mists that hide Nimmira from its vicious, land-hungry neighbors have failed, and Keri's people are visible to strangers for the first time since the mists were put in place generations ago.

At the same time, three half-brothers with their own eyes on the crown make life within the House just as dangerous as the world outside. But Keri has three people to guide her: her mysterious Timekeeper, clever Bookkeeper, and steadfast Doorkeeper. Together they must find a way to repair the boundary before her neighbors realize just how vulnerable Nimmira is.

message 2: by Andy, Head of Read-a-thons (new) - rated it 1 star

Andy | 9977 comments Mod
Ch. 6 (view spoiler)

message 3: by Andy, Head of Read-a-thons (new) - rated it 1 star

Andy | 9977 comments Mod
Ch. 11 (view spoiler)

message 4: by Andy, Head of Read-a-thons (new) - rated it 1 star

Andy | 9977 comments Mod
Ch. 17 (view spoiler)

message 5: by Andy, Head of Read-a-thons (new) - rated it 1 star

Andy | 9977 comments Mod
Ch. 23 (view spoiler)

message 6: by Andy, Head of Read-a-thons (new) - rated it 1 star

Andy | 9977 comments Mod

I don't think I even remember what happened in the end. This was a traumatic read I can't wait to put it on my trash shelf. Ugh horrible. Worst 5-7 hours of my life.

message 7: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 1 star

Andrea wrote: "

I don't think I even remember what happened in the end. This was a traumatic read I can't wait to put it on my trash shelf. Ugh horrible. Worst 5-7 hours of my life."

I AM SO EXCITED TO DIE IN THIS BOOK.

message 8: by Andy, Head of Read-a-thons (new) - rated it 1 star

Andy | 9977 comments Mod

message 9: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 1 star

lol but first.. i'm going to slowly die while typing out reviews.

message 10: by Andy, Head of Read-a-thons (new) - rated it 1 star

Andy | 9977 comments Mod
You can do it!!

message 11: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 1 star

omg.. one review left.

message 12: by Andy, Head of Read-a-thons (new) - rated it 1 star

Andy | 9977 comments Mod
😬😬😬😬

message 13: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 1 star

Chapter 6: (view spoiler)

message 14: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 1 star

Chapter 12: (view spoiler)

message 15: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 1 star

Chapter 18: (view spoiler)

message 16: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 1 star

Chapter 24: (view spoiler)

message 17: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 1 star

Finished: (view spoiler)