What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Book of Atrus (Myst, #1)
This topic is about The Book of Atrus
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA/Sci-Fi/dystopia (trilogy) book about a boy who is living with his grandma and then his dad comes and gets him to take him to a collapsed underground society that they are heritage to. They can write books that create new worlds. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roberdil (new)

Roberdil | 4 comments I read this book about 8 years ago and have been really struggling to find it. Definitely wasn't a popular, or well-known book as I have literally searched thousands of them online looking for it. PLEASE HELP!

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 21140 comments How old is the boy? Teenager or younger child? Was it YA or more middle grade?

message 3: by Roberdil (new)

Roberdil | 4 comments I believe he was a teenager when his father came and got him. He grows up some in the book though. I also think the dads' name was Gil, but that could be completely wrong.

Louisebrooks1920 (louise1920) | 7 comments Possibly Gregor The Overlander by Suzanne Collins?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grego...

Best wishes!

message 5: by Roberdil (new)

Roberdil | 4 comments No that's not it. The book was almost post-apocalyptic. I think it was a trilogy if that helps. Thanks for trying though!

message 7: by Roberdil (new)

Roberdil | 4 comments YES!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Book of Atrus (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Rand Miller (other topics)