1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Sky & Mal 2.0

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mal (last edited Jul 28, 2014 03:27PM) (new)

Mal (malxox) | 5568 comments Mod
Till Death Do We Part

Whoever thought that the games of the Roman Coliseum were over . . . was dead wrong, because in a world that has long since seen entertainment – separated into a hierarchy and a proletariat – the games are all that matter.

A has seen the dregs of the old world; thieving constantly, living in a band of peasants on the rough side of the kingdom . . . where the guards roam. They come around every now and again, and damn they’re smarter than people give them credit for.

Snatched from her home and thrown into the games, A meets an assholeish character – B – who thinks for one reason or another that just because she’s around that he owns her. He’s oppressive, brutal, and abusive to any and all of his ‘players’, though you may as well call them slaves. People call them players though, probably makes them feel a little less like they’re killing people off for fun.

A’s wits are endless, but no matter what she does, the games are inevitable; it’s impossible to escape without going through those gates. And so – those that she has made peace with will have to die, otherwise she’ll never get home.

On the off hand – this prize that they talk about? It’s unlikely to exist, it’s an object of hope for the players . . . that the rule they’re under now will end, but it won’t. Some players are set free, but that’s only to keep this object of faith going, and they’re usually not in the best shape if they’re let go, because who wants a cripple doing their dirty work?

Doubles Options
⌦ C is B’s sibling – brother or sister, take your pick. Whether they are as bad as he is or not is totally up to whoever is playing him/her.
⌦ C is a player in the game as well. Perhaps under the same family – B’s – or maybe from another’s.
⌦ D is someone that A has known for ages, they’re also in the game, and used to have ... Something between them. Whatever it was, it would certainly cause tension between the two if they were both trying for the prize at the end of the line because – who wants to murder someone they were that close to?
⌦ D is simply another rival.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments 2.0 hehe xD YAY :D SO excited for this!

message 3: by Mal (last edited Jul 28, 2014 03:26PM) (new)

I am too! I'm really glad you liked the idea!! <33
So -- charries ^-^
Do we wanna do doubles?

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments I dont just like it, I love it! :D <3

Yeah sure! Who takes which character?

message 5: by Mal (new)

Ahaha, whoop whoop! :3

Uuuhm-- well if you don't mind I kind of wanted A ^^

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Hehe :D

Nah thats fine, A is all yours!

message 7: by Mal (new)

Cool beans ^-^
Okee, since I choose that one, who do you wanna be??
Like ... I'd assume you're B since I'm A, but then if we wanted to do option three for doubles then it would get a little confusing. Because I don't really mind uneven genders, but idk about you and just -- yeah. I dont think that made any sense whatsoever.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments We can just keep it singles :) I'm fine being B :)

message 9: by Mal (new)

Well we'll throw some fabulous side characters in their as well so it can be even throughout the roleplay anyway ^-^ Promise my Skybaby <3
Like we'll need extra players and all that jazz so that everyone can interact all the time, maybe some other wealthy owners so B has something to do while A mills around and hates him xD

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Hehe okay! But I really dont mind, seriously <3
Sounds awesome! :D Shall we make characters?

message 11: by Mal (new)

Yeah ^-^
I'll make mine tomorrow though, it's really late here :p

message 12: by Mal (new)

Really though Sky we can have B have a brother, and then add another player so it's even. I always feel bad when it's uneven, even if you're probably like 'mal shut up already' I just - yeah x.x

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Awww :) Hun, dont sweat it! Its fine, I seriously dont mind! If you want to add in another character we can, but its not necessary :)

message 14: by Mal (new)

Well it's up to you -- but I guess we can just have side characters, but then the two main characters. Cause like I said we'll need those anyway...
I'm in the process of replying to people and making my character right now, so, should be up today :)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Side characters is fine, they'll just pop in every now and then haah xD Okay! I'll get onto mine! Can't wait to see her :)

message 16: by Mal (last edited Aug 11, 2014 09:29AM) (new)

This took me a lot longer than I thought :o
Then again I did write more than I thought I was going too, ahaha, so don't worry about that. I hope she's okay ^-^

☾ Myra | Odette | Riane ☽

▬▬ ◖|▯ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ▯ ʙᴏʟᴅ ▯ sᴀssʏ ▯ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ▯ ɢᴀʟʟᴀɴᴛ ▯|◗ ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬ ◖|▮ ғɪᴠᴇ ғᴏᴏᴛ ғɪᴠᴇ ▮ ʙʀᴜɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ ▮ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs ▮ ʙᴀʀʙᴀʀᴀ ᴘᴀʟᴠɪɴ ▮|◗ ▬▬▬

Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
♚ sᴀsʜᴀ ʀᴇʏɴᴏʟᴅs-ʀɪᴀɴᴇ | ᴇʟᴅᴇsᴛ | ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴍᴀʀɪᴇ ʀᴇʏɴᴏʟᴅs-ʀɪᴀɴᴇ | ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ | ɴ/ᴀ
♚ ᴇᴠᴀɴ ʀɪᴀɴᴇ | ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ | ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
♛ ᴋɪᴇʀᴀ ʀᴇʏɴᴏʟᴅs-ʀɪᴀɴᴇ | ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ | ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ʜᴜᴛᴛᴏɴ ʀɪᴀɴᴇ | ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ | ɴ/ᴀ
♔ ᴠʟᴀᴅɪᴍɪʀ ᴀʀᴍɪɴ-ʀɪᴀɴᴇ | ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ | ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
♔ ɢɪᴅᴇᴏɴ ᴛʀɪɴ-ʀɪᴀɴᴇ | ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ | ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
♔ ǫᴜɪɴ ᴛʀɪɴ-ʀɪᴀɴᴇ | ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ | ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
♕ ᴅɪᴀɴᴀ ʜᴇᴍʟɪɴ-ʀɪᴀɴᴇ | sɪsᴛᴇʀ | sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
♔ sᴀɴɢ ᴋʏᴜ ʀɪᴀɴᴇ | ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ | ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
♔ ᴄᴏʀʏ ʀɪᴀɴᴇ | ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ | ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
♕ ʟᴀʏʟᴀ ᴍᴀʀɪᴇ ʀᴇʏɴᴏʟᴅs-ʀɪᴀɴᴇ | sɪsᴛᴇʀ | ғɪᴠᴇ

(view spoiler)

Myra grew up in a household – well, if that’s what you wanted to call it anyway – with an abusive father, and her brother, her mother had left them high and dry to go who the hell knows where. She was one of those people that thought that there was a better life somewhere, she probably went from the walls of the city and got herself shot, because those places are worse than the district they lived in (somehow). That’s where all the crazies live. At least here they have something. Myra's brother, Hutton, constantly tried to protective her from their father. When she was young, probably seven or eight, everything had been fine. But then he started crawling into her bed at night, and just . . . things happened. She doesn’t believe in love anymore, especially when one day her father had been particularly angry. Let’s just say that . . . Hutton died that day. She was thirteen and ran for it, jumped through her window, he’d locked her up in her room, and never looked back. When she came across a pair of twin brothers a week later of surviving on the gauzy river water and whatever she could get her hands on, Myra was leery. They managed to lure her out of her hiding spots within a few days, though she was still very protective of herself, and eventually brought her back to the others. They’ve been a family ever since. When they asked her what her name was she only said Myra, her last name was erased, gone, sullied—so they don’t know that she had one. They don’t ask either, they’ve all been in a boat like her own. Quite a few of them were runaways, and she learned to love them. Until one fucking day where the guards grabbed her, she put up a fight but the next thing she knew she was out and when she woke up? Well she sure as hell wasn’t in Kansas anymore.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments She's great! I'll have mine up ASAP! He probs wont be up till the weekend, is that okay?

message 18: by Mal (last edited Aug 11, 2014 09:29AM) (new)

That's perfectly okay ^-^
You don't have to make it all fancy like mine or anything, though, so don't feel obliged or something :P
I just had the outline on my character sheet and was like - eh, I'll use it xD

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Thanks for understanding <3
Okay haha xD

message 20: by Mal (new)

*poke* ^_^

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments :O oh my gosh I'm sooo sorry! I completely forgot about this! D:

message 22: by Mal (new)

It's fine. We don't have to do it, the hypes probably over.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments We can still do it! I'm happy to if you are!
Im sorry :(

message 24: by Mal (new)

Well if you don't mind waiting for replies than we can still do it.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments I dont mind waiting at all! But if you dont want to, its okay.

message 26: by Mal (new)

No no, I wanna if you wanna :)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Okay, great! :) I will have my character up soon! Sorry about disappearing :/

message 28: by Mal (new)

You're fine, ha. ^^