Here's To Ed Sheeran! discussion

Your Favorites! > Favorite Sheeran Quote?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by 2 ∞ & ➳, If it's not okay, then it's not the end. (new)

2 ∞ & ➳ (definitionofinfinity) | 264 comments Mod
What's your fave quote by Ed?

message 2: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (meghan-dillon1hotmailcom) | 64 comments Mod
UGH there are so many!!!!! I love "Pain is only relevant if it still hurts"
"You are the earth that I will stand upon, you are the words that I will sing"
"And of all these things I'm sure of, I'm not quite certain of your love. You made me scream, but then I made you cry when I left that little bird with its broken leg to die"
"I'll stoop eating food, and I'll squeeze into a dress so I can be like you, and then I'll see your bitterness"
"your body is my ball point pen, and your mind is my new best friend"
"And would you take away my hopes and dreams, and just stay with me"
Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
"I don't have a six pack and I never will so I might as well just stuff my face" haha

Ok I need to stop or else this is going to be like 3 pages long cause there are so many good lyrics and quotes.

message 3: by andrea v. (new)

andrea v. (andrea’s galley) (andreasgalley) "i'm like justin bieber.. just with red hair.... and a bigger penis."

message 4: by 2 ∞ & ➳, If it's not okay, then it's not the end. (new)

2 ∞ & ➳ (definitionofinfinity) | 264 comments Mod
andrea wrote: ""i'm like justin bieber.. just with red hair.... and a bigger penis.""

HAHAHHHHAHA!!!

Dani *people problems*~If you're a lover, you should know the lonely moments just get lonelier the longer you're in love than if you were alone~ | 46 comments andrea wrote: ""i'm like justin bieber.. just with red hair.... and a bigger penis.""

ohh my god tht is so funny

message 6: by Chesca (new)

Chesca Bonilla (casgabriel) | 19 comments andrea wrote: ""i'm like justin bieber.. just with red hair.... and a bigger penis.""

That cracked me up. Hahaha!