Harry Potter Fans discussion

House Announcements 2018 > Escape Snape

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Escape Snape: For each response you get a 20 points. You can post as many times as you would like but at least one other person must post between your posts. You are out of your dorm wandering the halls after curfew. Snape is on to you. How do you escape Snape's detection? Game is 20 points per answer.
Example: I cast a spell that causes one of the suit of armor to tap dance in Snape's way no matter what way he steps or turns the suit of armor tap dances around him.

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela  | 38 comments Convince Peeves to make a racket in his store room.

message 3: by Cass (new)

Cass Throw Peruvian darkness powder in the hall and make a run for in back to the dorm.

message 4: by Angela (new)

Angela  | 38 comments Set off Filibuster's Fireworks to distract him.

message 5: by abbey (new)

abbey  (shakespeareans) Use an invisibility cloak & mufliato charm!

message 6: by Inaaya (new)

Inaaya Khatri | 10 comments Start crying and tell him you were forced to do it as a dare

message 7: by #Savagestorm (new)

#Savagestorm (queen_miracle) | 71 comments Make a position wrong and use it on him to see what it would do. That would be fun!

Erin {She~They} Say that I’m my way to see Dumbledore, it’s an emergency.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Pepper spray him. then sprint.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Say I’m going to see Flitwick, it’s important, regarding my Charms test.

ReaderExtraordinaire | 6 comments Cast a spell on the floor to make it super jiggly and wobbly, and then sneak off somewhere else.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Cast a spell so that he doesn’t recognize you and then walk away

message 13: by Erin {She~They} (new)

Erin {She~They} Pretend to be sleepwalking then when snaps gets close pretend to wake up

message 14: by Austin (new)

Austin (masquerade04) | 7 comments Claim that I'm Draco in polyjuice, and am on a scouting mission (if its during Draco's time as a D.E)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol

ReaderExtraordinaire | 6 comments Smile at him sweetly and mutter a bunch of gibberish. When he goes to get a principal or someone, run back to bed and pretend you were sleeping the whole time. This not only gets you away from Snape, but also makes him look like a crazy person in front of the authorities.

message 17: by Lucy (new)

Lucy | 31 comments Give him a love potion then sneak a antidote in his pumpkin juice

message 18: by Eliza (new)

Eliza I would tell "accio broomstick" and fly out the window!