What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Children's funny horror/mystery series early 2000s

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssaisreading) I used to read this children's book series in the early 2000s (probably 2000-2003 although the series could have been published a few years earlier) where the main character was a boy and he had to deal with various monsters, maybe ghosts in his house(?) I remember the cover being illustrated in a more cartoon style and the boy had black hair. The monsters/ghosts weren't malicious or anything, I think they just didn't want to leave the places they were hiding and the boy was trying to get them to leave.

message 2: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (Nidhogg) | 43 comments Jimmy Takes Vanishing Lessons sounds somewhat similar in idea, but it was published WAY earlier and wasn't a series. You did mean series and not compilation, right?

message 3: by Samantha (new)

Samantha E (samasaurus_rex) | 11 comments Is it Among the Shadows by Margaret Peterson Haddix

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36623 comments Mod
Shadow Children series by Margaret Peterson Haddix - Samantha's suggestion

message 5: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssaisreading) Thank you for the responses, sadly it isn't either of these. This was for a younger audience, almost like beginning chapter books I believe.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40687 comments Mod
Alyssa left the group. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Jimmy Takes Vanishing Lessons (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Margaret Peterson Haddix (other topics)