Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Stay Sweet
This topic is about Stay Sweet
DUPLICATE/ABANDONED BUDDY READS > Stay Sweet by Siobhan Vivian →State Date: June 27, 2018

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Krista | 1604 comments Join us in reading this sweet read :)

Stay Sweet by Siobhan Vivian

message 2: by P.O.G (last edited May 07, 2018 06:55AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

P.O.G | 219 comments Yes! Im excited to start reading this one. Cause when we start that means that Im done with my finaks and I finally hage some free time😂

Krista | 1604 comments That's great! :)

Krista | 1604 comments Have you started yet?

P.O.G | 219 comments Hi! No but I will this weekend

Krista | 1604 comments Okay sounds good :)

Krista | 1604 comments Did you start?

P.O.G | 219 comments Hi, yes. Still at the first pages tho. Why?

P.O.G | 219 comments Krista wrote: "Okay sounds good :)"

how far are u yet? How do u want to do thus? Per page or chapters?

Krista | 1604 comments I would think chapters. Like every 5 or so.

P.O.G | 219 comments Hey, I'm sorry I'm a slow reader. But because of my crazy busy school schedule I don't get to read a lot so now that I have time I wantto saviorthe books. I'm ay chapter 7 now. I don't now where you are so im not gonna give spoilers. At the start I didn't get the plot until chapter 2 or so. But now it flows more easily with the twist of events and everything.

Krista | 1604 comments That's okay, I totally understand. I thought maybe you had forgotten about it. I actually finished it and gave it 4 stars but I would love to talk to you about it. :)

P.O.G | 219 comments Oh man seriously? Now I feel bad🙁. I’m wondering if amelia would be with grady. I didn’t expect the plot twist if meades death, she lived quite a sad life tho. Every time they mentioned her and her life my heart hurts a little more.

P.O.G | 219 comments I finished it in one day at the beach. I wasn't planning too but it just happened. I really wanted to punch cate alot of times but the way amelia handled her at the end was soo badass. Iliked this book a lot. I would like to know what will happen after she bought the truck and went to college