Young Adult Reader Club discussion

August's Books > Fragile Eternity Discussion *Spoilers*

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (missjenna) | 586 comments Mod
I'm really glad that this book brought us back into the story of what is going on with Aislinn,Seth and Keenan. So much is changing and it was really interesting to see more of the characters personalities come out. I really want to learn more about the high court and how Seth's decision will effect things in the near and distant future. The next book needs to come out NOW! hehe.

So what are your thoughts on the third book of the Wicked lovely series?

message 2: by Jenna (new)

I really want to continue this series with the forth book,I can't believe it wont be out until April 2010!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I would love to continue it as well. I didn't know it was going to be out in April. For some reason I was thinking even later. Well, that will be awesome.

I loved learning more about Seth's character. I enjoy Aislinn's story much more than Leslie's. I think the next book will show us more of the high court, which is what I am looking forward to. I feel like Seth is going to be an even bigger part of the story. :)

message 4: by Jenna (new)

I know I really want to see what happens with Seth and how it will effect what happens with him and Aislinn. I thought that Leslie's story was interesting but I just got so invested in Seth and Aislinn that I wanted more of that.

I will definitely be picking up the fourth book as soon as it comes out. Maybe we can even read it as a group.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I think we should read it as a group when it comes out. I will nominated it as our new-release book when it comes time.

message 6: by Jenna (new)

I think that's a great idea Linda! I just wish April would come a bit sooner. Oh well, I have an ever growing stack of other books that will keep be going until then.