What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Accidental Tryst (Charleston, #1)
This topic is about Accidental Tryst
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance 2016-2017-2018 Rich guy swaps cellphone accidentally with a chick maybe on a planeride it is not the “Cell phone swap” i googled it and i ve read the synospsis of another. I saw it recently but lost the title. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Juju (new)

Juju | 3 comments Romance recent years ot likely fresh, ceo something rich guy is angry because a chick accidentally took his sell, after a planeride. Not the title “Cell phone swap” altough to theme similar.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
The Cell Phone Swap is the book that Juju says is not it.

I think I've seen the one that you want Juju, but I've been back a week, maybe a week and a half in my deleted emails checking my lists of "free and cheap" books. (I get 3 emails a day for this) and can't find it.

Does she need a cell phone for some specific reason? I can't remember what it was, just that she has to have one for something. And the guy is not happy about it. Does that sound right? And it's an adult book as opposed to the one you said it wasn't which is a YA.

message 3: by Av (last edited May 06, 2018 10:08AM) (new)

Av | 29 comments Sophie Kinsella wrote I've Got your number in which the heroine has someone else's work phone and won't let it go. She finds it though. And there is no plane.
I've Got Your Number

message 4: by Juju (new)

Juju | 3 comments Thank you very much for your tips. This S Kinsella book still not the one. A little detail i can remember, that the hero goes to sort his shit out with his family and leaves his business so he is not realxed because the days to come and then this cell phone thing happens.

message 6: by Juju (new)

Juju | 3 comments Ayshe you’ve got it wow thank you thank you! Thats the one! I hope it will be goood :) thanks again!
SOLVED

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Cell Phone Swap (other topics)
Accidental Tryst (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Natasha Boyd (other topics)