The YA Book Club discussion

Book Recommendations > Books about travel

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nena (new)

Nena (nenaah) | 3 comments I am interested in good books about traveling. Not books about countries like lonely planet but more like a book in which a story is told, if that makes any sense.
Thanks in advance for the recommendations!!

message 2: by Joy (new)

Joy Llewellyn (joytl) | 17 comments Hi Nena: I hope it's ok to suggest my book to you. If you like travel adventure, I'd recommend "Camino Maggie." It's about a girl who gets caught breaking and entering her aunt's store. Her punishment is to do an 800 km hike in Spain with her aunt, a youth counsellor, and three other young offenders. Some humour, romance, and lots of travel adventures.

message 3: by Tina (new)

Tina | 43 comments I know exactly what you mean. I love travel books too. a great one is by Elin hilderbrand winter in paradise series. I promise you, it's such an amazing and fun read. it has beach, family secrets, drama and love., great destination building. just perfection. eat pray love is also good. another good one is falling home by karen white.

message 4: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (culobarbara) | 15 comments I am currently reading around the world in 80 days by Jules Verne and I am honestly enjoying it.
I haven’t read other books by him but I think they are all about some sort of traveling so you can take a look at that.