Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Marita's Reviews

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marita (new)

Marita (maritaforget) | 6 comments Hi all!

My name is Marita, Matt for short. I'm a young writer and reviewer (19) with an insatiable thirst for literature. Needless to say I will read anything I can get my hands on.

Getting into the blogging and reviewing world has been a task and a half, so there is much appreciation for authors that have sent me copies to read, and my friends for dutifully checking out my Facebook pages as well as blogs in those early days.

That being said, I write reviews for pieces of literature that come across my pile of books. The links are sent to the authors, as well as posted on many social networking sites that include;

-Facebook page
-personal facebook page
-Twiter
-Tumblr (3 separate blogs, each with over 150 followers)
-Goodreads
-Wordpress blog run actively by me

as well as word of mouth.

I promise reviews within 5-8 days of receiving your book. Generally I read 1-2 larger novels a day, and prefer print copies to bring to both my jobs. PDF's may take longer to read than 8 days.

Anyhoo, if you'er an author in need of reviews, I'm your gal!

Simply PM me on Goodreads or email (usually works better) at maritaforget@me.com

I look forward to meeting all of the wonderful authors out there!

-Marita

message 2: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Heron Would love for u to review novels for me. I'm not at my PC at the moment. So can't email my work over. Can I send in the morning uk time?
Thank you so much :)

message 3: by Marita (new)

Marita (maritaforget) | 6 comments Yes you can, of course! I'll email you right back

message 4: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Heron Thanks I will get back to u xx

message 5: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Heron I have sent both works... hope you enjoy.
Please could you email be back to say you have received them. xx Thank you xx

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.