#AYEARATHON discussion

The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (Fairyland, #1)
August - Middlegrade Month > SPOILERS PART TWO: Chapter XI-XXII /Pg.129-247 - The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new) - added it

ke-sha (angel707) | 2018 comments Mod
So, This is Spoilers for the 2nd Half of the Book/All Of The Book.

Kirsty (gondorianjedi) | 91 comments Okay I wanted to live in Mercurio with it's whole being made of bread thing, until all the pumpkin food. I can't stand pumpkins.

Kirsty (gondorianjedi) | 91 comments OKAY so I need someone else to have finished this so we can talk about the ending.

Kristina Marie I did not like this book, BUT I liked the ending.

I almost want to read/listen to more of this serious just to find out what Saturday meant about their daughter- what?!?

message 5: by ke-sha (new) - added it

ke-sha (angel707) | 2018 comments Mod
Okay, I did not finish this Book and after reading your comments Im going to try really hard to finish it this month. Its just such a slow read for me....

Mercurio? Daughter? o_O Im only on page 20..I need to get to reading if I want to know what these things mean exactly Lol

Maija (maijavi) | 180 comments I did really like the end for the most part - especially appreciated the twist on Narnia. That's a thing I've often wondered when it comes to the Pevensie kids.

The only thing I didn't like was the fight between September and Saturday. It felt creepy and domineering - not a start for a healthy relationship, there. It left me hoping that things could have been solved differently.