What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Reckless Longing (Reckless, #1)
This topic is about Reckless Longing
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. NA a girl who goes away to college to get away from her beautiful mother because she slept with boyfriend to show her what kind of guy he was. Her roommates are mean to her [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Hardison | 2 comments I read a romance book last year and a girl who goes away to college to get away from her beautiful mother because she slept with boyfriend to show her what kind of guy he was. Her roommates are mean to her when a guy at schools starts to pay her attention I thank he might play football maybe. She gets mad at the guy when she finds out he is talking to her mom but he isn’t doing anything with the mom. The mom was always on her about looking. Beautiful and taking care of her skin. The mom does show up to her school and turns the heads of the guys there oh and I think her ex might show up as well. Please help me find this book

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Hardison | 2 comments Oh my goodness that’s it!!! Thank you so much I’ve been trying to think of the name of this book since Wednesday.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Reckless Longing (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Gina Robinson (other topics)