Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Ethereal
This topic is about Ethereal
Fantasy > Seeking Reviewers for Dark Fantasy Novel

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sabrina (new) - added it

Sabrina Iannone | 10 comments Hi there everybody! I'm looking for serious reviewers for the novel Ethereal. If you're interested,post here and I'll contact you shortly with a PDF copy.
Ethereal is a dark fantasy novel where the two Creators of the Universe, Ethereal and Florian, have been embroiled in a battle since the beginning of time itself.Their fight threatens the very existence of the Universe as we know it.
So when the battle gets brought to Earth, along with a four-day deadline before these two forces collide, Phiona Gail and Shiro Kuze find themselves caught in the most intricate game of death and destruction. As they struggle to pick a side, Ethereal and Florian's true intent is shrouded in mystery. The pressure's on as the days pass more quickly.
Who will win this most deadliest of games?
Thanks!

message 2: by ELMH (new)

ELMH | 1 comments Hey there, I have very interested. This blurb sound right up my alley. I am a full time book lover, part time writer. And I would love to give your novel a solid and honest review.

message 3: by Sabrina (new) - added it

Sabrina Iannone | 10 comments Awesome! Thank you for your interest. Private message your email address to me, and I can send you a PDF file as soon as I can get my computer. Thanks again :)

message 4: by Dan (new)

Dan Pagano (lovecraft22) | 2 comments I would be glad to review it my email is D Pagano 2013 at aol.com