Hogwarts Roleplay and Discussion discussion

Places > Great Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 295 (295 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 28, 2014 01:32PM) (new)

Nelth walked into the Great Hall for dinner, wearing robes borrowed from a dorm-mate and Erid's shoes.

message 2: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

Julia | 1946 comments Mod
Erid walked in too. He was wearing a borrowed pair of shoes. He was looking for Nelth when he sat down with all his buddies

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Nelth sat slightly apart from the rest of her peers, too engrossed in her work to notice the separation.

message 4: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

Erid saw her and quickly made his way over to the Slytherin table where he got dirty looks. "What was that for?!" He whispered at Nelth.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Nelth yelped, surprised to find someone, especially Erid, talking to her. "Your not getting detention for attempting to cast a spell on me. It's against the rules, and quite frankly, not a good thing to do, you High-and-Mighty Gryffindor."

message 6: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

"You're wearing my shoes!" He half yelled, half whispered.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"They fit terribly," Nelth commented. "Now, do I need to shout protego before you decide to hex me or something?"

message 8: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

"Give me my shoes back!" He was angry

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"They're ugly all golden and red as they are," Nelth hissed. She took them off and dropped them on the guard, muttering too quietly for anyone, even Erid, to hear, "Colloshoo." More loudly, she continued. "Would you like your homework back, by the way?"

message 10: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

"Yes I want my homework back! Why'd you take it in the first place?!" He was almost talking loud now.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 28, 2014 06:34PM) (new)

"You made me miss class, so it was only fair that I made you wish you were missing class," Nelth retorted with a smirk.

message 12: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

"That was a cruel joke! I'll talk to McGonagall about this!" He was raising his voice.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who raised his itsy wand at me and said 'stupefy'? Who shouted 'aguamenti" at me? Whose fault is it that I ended up in the hospital wing? I wouldn't talk if I were you, just saying," Nelth said with a smirk.

(I used the wrong character's name. Whoops. Also, Colloshoo sticks shoes to the ground.)

message 14: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

"I-" he didn't knew what to say. "Ugh!" He slipped his feet into his own shoes, but as soon as he stood up he fell back onto the floor.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bye," Nelth said. "I'm done with dinner, so have fun. It hasn't been a pleasure." She stood up and walked towards the exit of the Great Hall. She stopped and talked to a Ravenclaw sixth year for a moment before exiting the room and heading off towards the Slytherin common room.

message 16: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

"What is wrong with you?!" He shouted. He got his shoes off and ran after her. He caught up, but he was walking in his socks. "What do you have against me?" He asked.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Gryffindor," she snapped, turning to go to the Slytherin common room a different way.

message 18: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

"What do you have against Gryffindor then?" He followed

message 19: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

((You there?))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Some of us have no troubles admitting we're walking stereotypes. Why don't you go think on that with your annoying idiot friends?" Nelth snipped, waving goodbye.

((Now I am. . .Didn't see that you'd posted.))

message 21: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

"What?" He asked confused.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm a stereotypical Slytherin, for the most part," Nelth snapped, turning around just long enough to glare at Erid.

message 23: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

"Jerky, sneaky, has no respect for others, yeah sounds about right," he glared back at her.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"How about git? Ferret? Condescending?" Nelth said, mocking a bow. "Trying to get out of this Gryffindor's hair for now?"

message 25: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

"You're just making it worse," he muttered.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Now I know you have the same troubles with logic Gryffindors are known to struggle with: I'm trying to go to my own dormitory so I can go to sleep," Nelth growled.

message 27: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

"Bye then!" He yelled then turned around and headed for the great hall.

message 28: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

((I'm guessing we've finished this role play?))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((I think so))

message 30: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

Erid walked into the great hall and sat down for breakfast.

message 31: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry, I stayed up till 4 am reading, and I woke up half an hour ago and finished my book))

Nelth sat down at the Slytherin table and grabbed a pastry to eat while reading a book.

message 33: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

((Haha, that's awesome! XD))

Erid was talking with his dorm mates when he saw Nelth. He caught her eye and quickly looked away.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thanks. . . .It's the best in the series so far))

Nelth continued reading her book until something happened in it that she couldn't stand, and then she just threw it across the room so that it hit the wall. She got up and fetched her book. "Deletrius," she muttered, pointing her wand at the book. It disintegrated.

message 35: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

The book landed near Erid. He watched as she destroyed the book. "Jeez, what was that for?" He asked her.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" Nelth asked, jumping. She whirled around to see who'd spoken. She realized it was Erid. "Oh, it's you." Nelth thought for a second. "One of my favorite characters of all time just got stabbed in the heart by the character I ship him with."

message 37: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

"Overreaction, don't you think?" He smirked.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not in the least," Nelth grumbled.

((The thing that happened to a character did seriously happen to one of my favorites. I wish I could disintegrate it and throw it across the room for real.))

message 39: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

"Keep it over at Slytherin table at least," he said

((I've wanted to do that SO MANY TIMES!!!))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"It was meant to stay there. There's a reason I am not on the Slytherin Quidditch Team," Nelth replied wryly.

message 41: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

"I'm on the Qudditch team. Seeker, actually," he told her.

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 30, 2014 07:58AM) (new)

"Good for you. I can't throw anything to save my life, and I am clueless when it comes to the sport," Nelth replied, laughing slightly. "You could have said that you're the elephant juggler on the team and I probably would have believed you."

message 43: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

Erid smirked. "have you ever tried learning about it?" He asked

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Dad signed me up for lessons when I was younger," Nelth admitted.

message 45: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

"Did you mess it up?" He said

((I've gotta go, I'll be back in an hour or so))

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 30, 2014 08:03AM) (new)

"Besides falling off the broomstick and breaking my arm in the first ten second?" Nelth sniffed. "I quit. I refuse to lower myself to the level of sports."

((Okay. See you then.))

message 47: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

"It's not considered low to play quidditch," he growled

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 30, 2014 08:46AM) (new)

"It's a sport. It's low. Entirely disengaging to those on a superior level of thinking," Nelth said, tilting her chin up and grinning.

message 49: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

"I'm superior." He growled again

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Somehow, I fail to be gullible enough to believe you," Nelth quipped, smirking.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6