Warriors - Roleplay Universe (RP) discussion

Cat Extras > Character Adoptions

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Darlana *School Starting Soon* (ajaklis12) This is where members can post the bios of characters they want to put up for others to claim. The original owner can ask for any requirement for adopters, such as asking for an RP example. But if the original owner has no special requirements, just stake a claim and a mod will approve you in due time!

message 2: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (last edited May 24, 2018 08:22AM) (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) | 769 comments Mod
Young Windclan apprentice is up for adoption! Just message me with an rp example!
(view spoiler)

Taken!!

message 3: by Peyton, Head Mod (last edited May 27, 2018 02:35PM) (new)

Peyton (pemhorse8) | 1479 comments Mod
I have kits to be adopted. Just email me with your kit that is filled out with the required info. You can come up with the history, as long as the kit/s ends up being raised most of their life with Clambreeze- (view spoiler)

She will teach the about the ways of the clans and runs her own camp like a clan cats camp. You kit might have the chance to join the clans. If not it will be trained by Clambreeze at 6 moons.

These are the pictures you can choose from. (required)
(view spoiler)

Here are some names I like. They will have kit in their name.
(view spoiler)

My Template (required)-
Breed:
Clan:

Appearance: image #

Markings:
Extra Abilities:

Personality:

History:

Relationship Status:
Mate:
Mentor:
Apprentices:
Family-
Father:
Mother:
Kin:
Kits:
Email me with the finished produce or with any concerns.

message 4: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 1149 comments Mod
Here are my cats up for adoption!

Ashtail (ThunderClan Male):
(view spoiler)
His apprentice is a tom that belongs to another member, but I don't think that member is active anymore.

Mapledawn (WindClan Female):
(view spoiler)
Her history was removed because it involves a member's cat, but that member has left the group so it's pointless.

Whitepaw (RiverClan Female):
(view spoiler)

Blackheart (ShadowClan Female):
(view spoiler)

Hawkpaw (RiverClan Male):
(view spoiler)

Sandpaw (WindClan Male):
(view spoiler)

Stonestorm (ThunderClan Male):
(view spoiler)

If you want to adopt one of these OCs, you must be able to fulfill this requirement:
Show me a RP example. I would prefer detailed RPers to handle these cats.

If the cat is given to you, feel free to change any details!

message 5: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 1149 comments Mod
Ahh, don't apologize! :)
You can message me with an example, and I would prefer a newly written one.

message 6: by Peyton, Head Mod (last edited May 14, 2018 04:35PM) (new)

I will be RPing until adopted.
You can adopt this cat that will be played with Clambreeze, Alexander, and any of her cats that will be adopted. They live on the edge of Thunderclan territory. Email me with a RP example. If you have any questions email me.

Burr
Breed: Norwegian
Clan: Loner

Appearance: description
Markings: Is many different shades of brown.
Extra Abilities: Normal cat abilities.

Personality: He is passionate with everything that he does. If he says that he wants to help Clambreeze raise kits he will, and now he does. Burr is always understanding with the kits and will listen to their hour long stories.

History: He was born and abandoned. His parents left him to die in the forest alone, but how he survived is unknown. Burr was living in the forest when he met Clambreeze. They soon became good friends and he helps her raise kits. He will watch the kits inside camp, while Clambreeze goes outside camp. He hopes that one day he can have his own kits with her.

Relationship Status:
Mate/Friend: Clambreeze
Apprentice: None (Closed)
Family-
Father: Unknown (Dead)
Mother: Unknown (Dead)
Kin: None
Kits: None

message 7: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Can I have mapledawn and hawkpaw? What is an rp example?

message 8: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 604 comments An rp or roleplay example is an piece of writing you would use in an roleplay. It’s basically you acting as the character in writing. Here’s an example: “Mapledawn yawned as she awoke, looking out from the warriors den as the sun shined through the vines.” Sorta like that, but maybe longer.

message 9: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Okay, thanks!

message 10: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments I can not message her!!!!

message 11: by River left. (new)

River left. (riverthechild) | 379 comments YANG IS UP FOR ADOPTION

Name: Yang

Age (Moons): 5

Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=black...

Personality: Short temper, overly loyal, brave, over pretective, playful

Abilities: he's huge

message 12: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Can I have Yang??

message 13: by River left. (new)

River left. (riverthechild) | 379 comments how active are you?

message 14: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Trust me she is Very, Very active. :))

message 15: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Here are 7 cats up for adoption!

Bluemeadow:
She is in Thunderclan, and a proud warrior of it. She is a female and 34 moons old. Her pelt is blue/gray and she has a gray patch around her left eye.She is calm,sweet, and anything but dramatic. If you want her PM me with an rp example and her name!

Blackember:
He is a Shadowclan warrior. A tom with coal black fur. He is not timid, but reserved. If you would like him just PM me an rp example and his name!

Echolight:
a proud warrior of skyclan, Echolight is a female. 34 moons old and wise, noble, and never afraid to say what's on her mind. If you want her PM me with an rp example and her name!

Arouraflame:
A proud warrior of Thunderclan, she is female. 36 moons old, and has white fur with gray spots. She is sweet, willing, and loyal. She has a sister and two brothers. If you want her, well you know what to do.

Spiderstripe:
Elder of Thunderclan, tom. He is a black and gray tabby, with light blue eyes. He is fragile, but a great story teller. He is all the it's favorite. If you want him, I think you know what to do.

Berrykit:
Kit of Skyclan, tom. He was creamy fur and orange eyes. He is very playful and excited. A sister named Ashkit who is also up for adoption. You know what to do it you want him!

Ashkit:
another kit of Skyclan, female. She was gray fur, and black specks on her paws. Gleaming yellow eyes. She is very reserved, unlike her brother, Berrykit. You know what to do it ya want her.

If you want one, PM me there name, and an rp example and any questions you may have about them!

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 532 comments Mod
Stormy Summer( *Lydia*) wrote: "Echolight:
a proud warrior of skyclan, Echolight is a female. 34 moons old and wise, noble, and never afraid to say what's on her mind. If you want her PM me with an rp example and her name!"

I'm assuming that the RP between Echolight and Lionstar is no continued, then?

message 17: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments No, so you can close it, sorry.

Okie dokie. ANd it's ok. :3 I'll have to find another way to keep his role, then.

message 19: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Ok

message 20: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Can I have an rp example?

message 21: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Just like a paragraph of rp by the character you want to adapt

message 22: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Good! You can have Arouraflame now!

message 23: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Arouraflame is taken by Tawnyflame

message 24: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Actually, please don't take Bluemeadow! I can't edit on this tablet.

message 25: by Ashfur07 (last edited Nov 20, 2020 07:55AM) (new)

Ashfur07 Hi, so I have a windclan she-cat named shadowpool and she have a brother he lives in windclan with her. he is a young warrior only 18 moons old.
here's the template for you to fill out
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:
Age (moons): 18

Clan (if it applies): Windclan

Appearance (image):
Markings:

Personality: shorter temper,loyal
Abilities:

History:

Mentor (past or present):
Apprentice(s) (past or present):

Relationship Status:
Other: sister shadowpool
---------------------------------------------------------------------
(it's from cat creation topic but its what I like to use. just copy and paste it to your comment and fill it out pls. I will fill out what I want him to be pls don't remove the thing I've put on the template you can fill the rest or add to things like personality to. thx)

message 26: by Ranboo (new)

Ranboo "PUT ME IN THE PRISON, SAM!" | 21 comments Peyton wrote: "I have kits to be adopted. Just email me with your kit that is filled out with the required info. You can come up with the history, as long as the kit/s ends up being raised most of their life with..."

Would Clambreeze be willing to take in Darkkit till one of the clans find her?

Any cat in the old creation thread has to be re-posted if they are to be used. That's why I'm remaking most of my old characters from before.

message 28: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

But, Yes clam breeze can do that

message 29: by Lizzy, Co-mod (new)

Lizzy (lizzy100) | 558 comments Mod
Birdsong231 [ Hawkfrost | Shani | Tayah ] wrote: "Any cat in the old creation thread has to be re-posted if they are to be used. That's why I'm remaking most of my old characters from before."

Thanks for answering my question. I was asking that before I even saw this.

message 30: by ♥ Gogy ♥ (last edited Mar 17, 2021 10:28AM) (new)

♥ Gogy ♥ (hoperory) | 2 comments My oc's future mate (is sad to have a love relationship with myself so)
(view spoiler)