Obsessed with True Crime discussion

You Think You Know Me: The True Story of Herb Baumeister and the Horror at Fox Hollow Farm
This topic is about You Think You Know Me
True Crime Published 2018 > You Think You Know Me

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fishface (last edited May 05, 2018 01:24PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Fishface | 14153 comments Amazon linkage: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07...

This new book on Herb Baumeister came out April 10th, 2018. The opening paragraphs sucked me right in. A possible must-read.

Stacey | 127 comments Ok...I have a free afternoon.

Fishface | 14153 comments Hm, I didn't even notice the page count. Is it a shortski?

message 4: by K.A. (new)

K.A. Krisko (kakrisko) | 1282 comments It's 159 pages on Kindle, which is a weird measurement, because it varies from device to device, but that would be fairly short. It's getting very good reviews so far, but many times the first reviews are from services and paid reviewers. Still, sounds promising One reviewer commented on the amount of information stuffed into the pages.

Fishface | 14153 comments Sounds very promising.

Stacey | 127 comments I hope to finish today. I'm at 50%.

Stacey | 127 comments I thought it was pretty good. How times can you pee on your boss' desk before you get fired? The first time would have done it for me.

It's amazing to me how wives of serial killers don't know that anything weird is going on + how many are closet homosexuals? On a different note, it seems very obvious to me that he killed his brother, took the money and was on the run.

message 8: by Lady ♥ Belleza, Gif Princesa (new)

Lady ♥ Belleza (bella_foxx) | 3435 comments Mod
Stacey wrote: "I thought it was pretty good. How times can you pee on your boss' desk before you get fired? The first time would have done it for me.

It's amazing to me how wives of serial killers don't know th..."

Thanks! And I don't know the answer to your first question, I've never done it.

Stacey | 127 comments Lady♥Belleza★✰ wrote: "Stacey wrote: "I thought it was pretty good. How times can you pee on your boss' desk before you get fired? The first time would have done it for me.

It's amazing to me how wives of serial killer..."

Haha!

Fishface | 14153 comments Well, think of Bob Hansen's wife. She supported herself and the children entirely on what she made as a teacher. She never saw a dime of his earnings and knew nothing about his finances -- and apparently neither did the IRS, because he was busted for tax evasion at the same time as serial murder.

message 11: by Hari (new) - added it

Hari Brandl (crochetbuddies) | 614 comments Stacey wrote: "I thought it was pretty good. How times can you pee on your boss' desk before you get fired? The first time would have done it for me.

It's amazing to me how wives of serial killers don't know th..."

Hi, Stacey,

I call it malignant denial.
Hari