Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

(AUTHORS) PROMOTIONS > YA Dystopia Book Survey

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicky (new)

Nicky Peacock (nickypeacock-author) | 5 comments As a YA author, readers' opinions matter to me. As much as I write the stories I want to read, I also want to ensure they are stories that you, the reader, wants to read too.

I'm a published author with urban fantasy and supernatural thriller YA series, but am currently writing a dystopian YA novel, As I've never tackled this genre before, I want to ask readers, like yourself, a few questions about the genre and what you like to read.

I am not seeking any personal data, just your opinions, so if you have a spare few minutes, please click here and let me know your thoughts:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FA...

Thank you for your time, I really appreciate it.

Nicky Peacock

message 2: by guiana! (new)

guiana! (gvianai) | 20 comments Best of luck with your novel!

message 3: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (121-books) | 225 comments I'm glad you're doing this surveys! Dystopian is one of those genres, for me, where it has to be the RIGHT dystopian (and I guess one could argue that goes for almost every genre I read :p lol) ... The Selection (by Kiera Cass), The Jewel (by Amy Ewing), and The Thousandth Floor (by Katharine McGee) are the kinds of dystopians I'm into.

Anyways, done the survey! Enjoy writing, have fun with the novel :D

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda  (manka23) Did your survey. Wish that I could rank in order of importance rather than just one selection. One thing I would say is that I hate heroes who have no flaws at all. I love anything fantasy so sometimes that is dystopian and sometimes dystopian is more sci fi but either way they can be some of the best books out there.