Enough Undermine discussion

Let's Call it Home: > Pets and Animals.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What pets do you have? What pets do you want? A fun questions... what's your dream pet to hug? Mine is a baby sloth! I love those things.

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 7 comments I'm owned by Linus and Luna... Their pictures are on my profile (along with cats who have since passed).

Linus is a Tuxedo who's about 3 years. Luna is white and she's about 18. She's still healthy...and mostly (now) lives in the (dark) back corner of a cabinet. She comes out to eat and say high. When the weather is cool to cold she also sleeps with me.

My daughter lives with me and we keep talking about getting a dog but I know she wants another kitten...and a feral cat (that we feed) just had one kitten and has it behind our place. if she can get to it after it's weaned and before "mamma" moves it somewhere we can't find it she will try to bring it in, get it's shots. have it spayed etc.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Linus and Luna look precious! I love how you say that they own you. It's very true, whether taking them for a walk or petting them. You're just as much theirs and they are yours! What a great age for Luna! I appreciate you posting here and I hope that you have a chance to get the kitten.

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 7 comments Means a lot to my daughter.

message 5: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 7 comments awww that cute heehee

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I have a cat, her name is Jackie and she is a year and 5 months old. She's a cutie, a short haired tabby I think is what she is.

I really, really want a husky whenever I move into a house and am able to have a dog, I think they are beautiful dogs and it would just be the best thing ever for me to have one. And it would be good for me to get use to dogs, since I wasn't around them growing up so if I'm able to get one and kinda learn from it how dogs are, that would be great.

My dream pet to hug? Oh Goodness, that would have to be a wolf. I know it's not a pet, well, not allowed to be a pet a lot of places, but I love wolves and if I ever got the chance to hang out with, like, a tame one, that would just be the best day for me hah

message 7: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 7 comments cute pets