Awakenings and Sacrifices (Honor Bound #1-2) Awakenings and Sacrifices discussion

Surprises, mind opening, and puts your imagination to work.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Kuelz I was one of the people who purchased this book in two separate books, and I love them both.

I've not quite finished Sacrifices, but what I've gone through so far has really held my attention, which is tough for a book to do.

I love how the characters have developed from the first page of the first book. The interactions of the characters, and the surprises I've come across are just so well done, that you don't really expect them..then when they do happen it's still not always something you can even expect.

I've been recommending these books to everyone, and those who have taken me up on them have enjoyed them.

They are very descriptive, too, so you don't lack for knowing what each character looks like, their personalities, nor what is going on, which many times is overlooked.

If you love books that leave you wanting more, try this one, you'll be glad you did, and watch for more from Kat Loveland in the future!

message 2: by Kat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kat Loveland Thanks for the comment and I am so glad you enjoyed it!