How To Train Your Dragon RP discussion

Territories > The Desert

Comments Showing 1-50 of 295 (295 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
A desert past the mountains

message 2: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 37 comments Arvid looked around from his dragons back as he flew over the desert, putting an hand above his eyes to protect his face from the blistering heat and he gently patted his dragons side and said "You alright toothless?"

Toothless flew over the sand when he heard Arvid's voice and he responded with an slight dip of his head. It felt good to have another rider after Hiccup passed him on to Arvid when Hiccup began to be busy with the village.

message 3: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
Deep in the desert, a girl emerges from her hardened sand cave, sweat making her glisten like polished skin. Her desert attire was thin, and no matter what she did it seemed her boots always got drowned in sand within a few paces.

message 4: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 37 comments Arvid closed his eyes as they went deeper into the desert and opened his eyes a couple minutes later and returned to looking around when he saw something and he squinted to see better when he saw that it was a girl and he frowned slightly. What was she doing in the desert he wondered as he moved his foot on the pedal that connected to one side of toothless tail

Toothless saw the girl as well from above the cloud he was flying above and he glided down in an circle due to Arvid then he spread his wings open all the way as he touched down on the sand a couple of feet away from the girl and he growled lightly at the hot sand. It burned his paws a little.

message 5: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
Ana ducks as the buffet from the large dragon's wings cause a a flurry of gritty sand to fly around, covering her eyes.
She gasps when she sees the mighty dragon, and atop him, the young rider.
Despite the hot coal-like sand, Ana finds herself falling to her knees.
"We aren't alone..."

message 6: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 37 comments Arvid got off toothless and gently patted his neck as he murmured "Stay here buddy." then he walked forward to the girl and stopped in front of her then he helped her up and said "What are you doing here?"

Toothless stayed where he was as he watched them, moving his front paws up and down lightly to keep them from getting burned that much. The sand wasn't blistering hot anymore but it still was hot.

message 7: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
Ana tears her gaze off of Toothless, allowing herself to be helped up.
"I'm Ana," she breathes. "I'm not alone!" She grins, taking his hand out of excitement.
"Come, come, let's get you out of the heat! The cave is shaded and goes underground, it won't burn your dragon's paws." She waves to the dragon, taking Arvid to the sandy cave in which she had emerged, calling out.
"Bayod! Bayod we have company!"
Deep from the cave, there is a low rumble.

message 8: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 37 comments Arvid yelped as he was pulled by his hand by Ana and he stumbled as he was yanked after her as he said "Clam down Ana."

Toothless growled lightly and jumped in front of Ana and moved in between Arvid and Ana, growling at her.

message 9: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
Ana freezes, letting go of Arvid, but bravely approaches the dragon, pressing a pressure point on his shoulderblade to make his wing unfurl.
"Nice wing span, a bit smaller than Bayod's, thought he probably has few years on you." She traces her hand on Toothless' spine. "Yes, definitely just a fledgleing compared to my Bayod..."

Having heard the growls, another night fury, much larger than Toothless emereges, blinking in the sunlight.

message 10: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
((Such a slow poster :p ))

message 11: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 37 comments "Stop messing with toothless." Arvid said as he moved Ana's hand off of toothless's spine and crossed his arms over his chest, ignoring the heat if the sand and sun

Toothless growled lightly, his teeth appearing in his mouth and refurled his wing back to how it was before, moving back slightly from Ana

message 12: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
Bayod shuffles forward from behind Toothless, shoving his muzzle near Toothless in greeting.

Ana's eyes are sparkling. "I'm sorry! It's just...we have been alone for so long..." Pain reflects in her eyes

message 13: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 37 comments Arvid raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything as he stayed where he was at then he uncrossed his arms back to his side and said "Arvid."

Toothless sniffed at Bayod curiously then he sighed into the sand, seeming to disappear then a lump formed under one of Bayod's wings to show toothless under the wing, his head pressed up at the wing as he turned his head from side to side

message 14: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
Bayod leaps aside in surprise blinking, and then croons in amusement.

"Ana," Ana repeats, watching Toothless. "I didn't know...I thought that Bayod was the last of his kind..."

message 15: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
?

message 16: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 37 comments Arvid sighed and said "No. After the fight and toothless became the alpha of dragons, more night furys began to show up."

Toothless dissapeared in the sand again then appeared again behind Bayod, batting at Bayod's tail with his paws but not with his claws

message 17: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
Bayod growls playfully, whipping around to bat Toothless away, but distantly hears Arvid mention 'alpha dragon' and freezes, instantly lowering himself to his stomach submissively to the dragon.

Ana beams at Arvid. "That is great news...I...to not be alone anyomore..."

message 18: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 37 comments "No ones ever alone." Arvid murmured and looked up at the sun and covered his eyes so that the sun didn't blind him

Toothless looked at Bayod and his the sides of his eyes turned white along with some parts of his back, forehead and mouth glowed blue hen they turned back to normal as he batted at Bayod's tail again

message 19: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
Bayod parts his jaw into a grin, snorting.

Ana gestures to her cave. "Come, it is nicer in here."

message 20: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 37 comments Arvid hesitated the he shook his head and said "I'm fine. I'm use to the heat." as he moved his hair from his forehead and stood up straighter

Toothless watched Ana as she gestured to the cave then he walked over to it and sniffed at the front when bats flew out of it and he sat down backwards in surprise on his back legs and tail so he was sort of sitting down

message 21: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
((Bats in a desert? Its not THAT kinda cave, its just like an underground tunnel! XD))

Bayod rumbles, tail twitching, urging Toothless in.

Ana frowns in disappointment. "But...;are you hungry?"

message 22: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
?

message 23: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 37 comments (and some underground tunnels in an desert, yes there is such as thing as that in real life, have bats in them)

Arvid shook his head no when he noticed the frown on her face and said "But I'll eat something to not appear rude."

Toothless went back down on all his legs and fired several sounds into the cave then waited a bit before slowly walking in

message 24: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
Bayod flicks his tail at Ana, following Toothless in. Looking a bit more uneasy at Arvid, Ana beckons for him to follow

message 25: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 37 comments Arvid walked in after her and his eyes quickly adjusted to the lack of light inside and looked around then looked around for toothless.

Toothless walked to an side of the cave and spun in an small circle then he laid down, curled up in an back with his tail in front if his face and closed his eyes, falling asleep

message 26: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
"Can I get you some food? you must have traveled quite a ways!" Ana disappears futher into the gloom, only to come out later with a chunk of raw meat. "We will throw this in the sun for a bit, it'll cook right up!"

message 27: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 37 comments Arvid wasn't paying attention as he looked around at the cave then looked over at toothless with an small smile on his lips

message 28: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
"you, dragon boy," Ana says a bit louder. "Food?"

message 29: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 37 comments Arvid looked and said "Sorry. Um... sure."

message 31: by Sunny (new)

Sunny Dude | 18 comments (Hi -_-)

message 32: by Sunny (new)

Sunny Dude | 18 comments (im tired)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 342 comments (Wanner Rp? You start!))

message 34: by Sunny (new)

Sunny Dude | 18 comments (na u -_-)

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 342 comments ((Ok))

cora walked Around the open space With Sliva by her side, humming to a tune.

message 36: by Sunny (new)

Sunny Dude | 18 comments Twighight: hey Cora

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 342 comments Cora Turns to the starnge girl. "Hmm.. how do you know my name?" She askes with sliva turning invisable.

message 38: by Sunny (new)

Sunny Dude | 18 comments Twighlight: erm... i got to go...
Twighlight runs away with her dragon*

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 342 comments With her super senses, Cora grabs the girls arm and Pulls her back, "Going were?" cora says with a smile. "I Would love to come."

message 40: by Sunny (new)

Sunny Dude | 18 comments Twighlight: ahh its persinol and let go of me!
Twighlight shoves her arm away from Cora and runs*

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 342 comments "Ok Twilght... You wanner play that game?" Cora says with a smile and Grew on her face. Letting out her dragon wings and tail. She flew to the forest were she is going to hide. She new Twlight would HAVE to pass here.

message 42: by Sunny (new)

Sunny Dude | 18 comments Twighlight:... what type of games?...
she asked as she enterd the forest*

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 342 comments cora wached Twlight Move pass her and she followed her, hiding in the trees so she could not see her. she new that if Twlight found out that she and Dragon wings and a tail, she would prob die. Cora let out an laughed to Twlight and the laugh echoed thou the forest

message 44: by Sunny (new)

Sunny Dude | 18 comments Twighlight:AHHH!!
Twighlight get grabbed by a alpher dragon and taken away*

message 45: by Sunny (new)

Sunny Dude | 18 comments twighlight: HELP ME!!

message 46: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
(Hey folks ^^))

вℓυєвℓσѕѕσм | ℭґїмṧøη | 342 comments Cora Jumped out of her tree snd landed in a shadow, wich was covering her. she Looked at the dragon in the eye and then Twlight. looking back at the dragon with a menisting stair, the dragon droped Twlight And cora flew back up into the trees

message 49: by Sunny (new)

Sunny Dude | 18 comments (hi)

message 50: by Slip! (new)

Slip! | 442 comments Mod
(Hey Waiting ^^ ))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6