Looking for good books/ Shows/ movies discussion

Time's Up. She's Breaking the Ice.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Craig (new)

Craig Steele. Hi. Got to tell you about this new book. If you would like a SAVAGE ride through the world of a violent Fascist Cartel with ambitions on total control of women and the World, then this is for you. Detective Matilda White with her all women team fight the worst men imaginable. This is fast, scary, shocking disgusting and brilliant. Total Women's revenge. I have to read this again. I could not put this down.

message 2: by Mark (new)

Mark (markhousley) | 16 comments What's the name of the book?

message 3: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 60 comments Mark wrote: "What's the name of the book?"

See title of the thread: TIME'S UP: SHE'S BREAKING THE ICE

message 4: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 60 comments Craig wrote: "Hi. Got to tell you about this new book. If you would like a SAVAGE ride through the world of a violent Fascist Cartel with ambitions on total control of women and the World, then this is for you. ..."

Ehhh, isn’t this your own book.....?

message 5: by Mark (new)

Mark (markhousley) | 16 comments It wouldn't be so bad if they'd said straight up that it was their book, right?

message 6: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 60 comments Exactly!

message 7: by Craig (new)

Craig Steele. Hi. Thanks for reading my comments. I am brand new on Goodreads. A huge set up.
To be honest I was overwhelmed by the different platforms. The novel is free on E-Books as a promotion with Goodreads. Not sure if that has come out as yet. So some of the comments are wrapped up in that promo. I sincerely hope you like the novel. Kindest regards. Craig.

message 8: by Mark (new)

Mark (markhousley) | 16 comments Craig, I didn't mean to offend, but self-promotion should be labeled as such. There are so many fake reviews and stuff that people get gunshy. Also, everyone here is readers and are likely to accept some self-promotion, maybe even give the book a try.

As an aside, when you click on the Amazon link on your book's page, it takes you to an Amazon not found page.

Best of luck with your novel, it's a hard world for authors these days.