What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. I read this YA book about three years ago and i can’t remember the name of it! i added as much information as i could in the description.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Drea (new)

Drea | 2 comments HERE IS WHAT I REMEMBER ABOUT THE BOOK
1. Nobody was allowed beyond the fence of the town
2. The main character was a female
3. She went to an all female school.
4. Once you reached a certain age they take you in and do some sort of test. It determined who you would marry, what job you would have, and other things for the future.
5. She first seen the male love interest during her testing. I don’t remember what their names were but i remember it described him as having “autumn hair” or something. I think his name may have been Alex? I’m also pretty sure he was a security guard or something
6. She had a best friend who was much richer than her. I believe her name was something along the lines of Hannah
7. I specifically remember a beach scene for some odd reason. She was with “Alex” and they had went past a buoy they weren’t supposed to have passed?

i’m sorry this isn’t very helpful information. I read the book about three years ago and i loved it. I am 100% sure it was YA.

Justanotherbiblophile | 1800 comments Drea, why don't you change the title of your post to be relevant to your question? YA is a good start. Maybe something like:

YA. Female MC, test for profession/marriage, rich bff, beach scene

message 3: by Drea (new)

Drea | 2 comments oooohh! thank you so much. i have been searching for the book for so long so i JUST downloaded the app and asked as quick as i could. i actually found it through another post though. it’s called Delirium. but thank you for your help:)

Justanotherbiblophile | 1800 comments Delirium

You can mark the request as solved by clicking the 'edit' link next to the subject line / title, and then selecting one of the "Solved" folders. This will help save our moderators some time.

You should also change the subject line / title to start "SOLVED: [then your existing subject line/title of your post]" which helps people still find your request later.

Solved requests are almost as important as unsolved requests (eg, eg, so don't delete your info :D Otherwise it looks like this, which completely doesn't show how you generated *so* much interest for your book). The requests continue to exist in the archive, and people looking for your book end up on that page via search engine because of your description/keywords - which improves the whole world :)

message 5: by Infinitybooks (new)

Infinitybooks (infinitybooks3) | 13 comments It might be Matched by Allie Condie

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Delirium (other topics)