Ink and Paper Blog discussion

Currently Reading > Currently Reading - May 2018

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Russell (new)

Russell | 166 comments Mod
Hello everyone! I actually have yet to start a book in May! I am still reading The Reluctant Fortune Teller and really loving it. But have yet to start something new. How about everyone? What does your May entail? I need suggestions. It is my birthday month for goodness sake!

message 2: by Loralie (new)

Loralie | 17 comments Happy weekend! I have been in a horrible reading slump, I didn’t really read anything in the last part of April. But now that the weather is finally nice here in the Midwest I am going to grab a book & go outside! My niece lent me Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige so I think I will start that. It’s a story about Oz after Dorothy is there. She loves this series so much that I bought them all for her!

message 3: by Jody (new)

Jody (jodyforsythe) I just finished Little Fires Everywhere.
I do have a few books sitting around that I haven't finished, so the tentative plan is to finish those this month.
Not sure what's on the agenda after that.

message 4: by Gayle (new)

Gayle (gpenrod) | 14 comments Jody wrote: "I just finished Little Fires Everywhere.
I do have a few books sitting around that I haven't finished, so the tentative plan is to finish those this month.
Not sure what's on the agenda after that."

I finished 'Little Fires Everywhere' in May as well. It was enjoyable, but maybe a bit overhyped? I had seen/read so much about this book maybe I was expecting too much.

message 5: by Jody (new)

Jody (jodyforsythe) Gayle wrote: "Jody wrote: "I just finished Little Fires Everywhere.
Not sure what's on the age..."

This seems to happen quite a bit with the overhype. I've read a couple books this year that were overhyped.

Happy reading!