What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

A Year and a Day (DeWarenne, #1)
This topic is about A Year and a Day
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Historical romance. Man gets terrible gut wound. Wife is a healer and literally nurses him back to health. She gives birth to twins or triplets and feeds the man her milk due to his gut wound. Man's name might be Warrick, Wulfgar or Wulfric. [s]

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diamond (new)

Diamond Shipman | 6 comments Time period is around 1100-1500 a.d. the man is either English, Scottish, a Viking descendant or of Norman descent. He’s a lord of some sort. Marries a woman who is beautiful and a healer. Cannot remember her name. I want to say the author is Hannah Howell or someone very similar. Any and all help would be appreciated.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40658 comments Mod
Duplicate thread deleted.

When did you read it? As it states in the Group Rules which pop up when you make a comment, we always need to know the year or years you read the book.

message 3: by JennyG (new) - added it

JennyG | 565 comments Do you remember the book cover?

message 4: by JennyG (new) - added it

JennyG | 565 comments Here is a list of books with healer heroine:

https://www.goodreads.com/shelf/show/...

Please let us know if the book you are looking for is on it.

message 5: by Diamond (new)

Diamond Shipman | 6 comments I read this book within the last couple of years. I don’t remember when it was published but it had to of been published in the 90’s or the 2000’s.

message 6: by Diamond (new)

Diamond Shipman | 6 comments I’m sorry. I don’t remember the cover either. It’s driving me nuts that I cannot remember the specifics.

message 7: by Kate (new) - added it

Kate | 122 comments Following

message 8: by Kate (new) - added it

Kate | 122 comments Could it be To Beguile a Beast?

I’m looking for a similar book to yours.

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36597 comments Mod
To Beguile a Beast by Elizabeth Hoyt - Kate's suggestion

message 10: by Diamond (new)

Diamond Shipman | 6 comments I found it! A Year and a Day by Virginia Henley. Mans name is Lynx deWarnne. Woman’s name is Jane and she is a healer.

message 11: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36597 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Diamond. Here's the link - A Year and a Day by Virginia Henley.