Audiobooks discussion

Waypoint: A Game of Drones
This topic is about Waypoint
Free Promos for Review > Techno-Thriller needing reviews

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (last edited May 04, 2018 06:47PM) (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments My latest audiobook production is now out and I have a few promo codes for those willing to listen and review. Award winning author of Tourists of the Apocalypse - CF Waller is back with another thrilling read. Blurb:

Stacy’s life is in free fall, her daughter killed by a drunk driver and her husband taking his own life only months later. She finds herself clutching a handgun, searching for a sign that tomorrow will be any better than today. At this auspicious moment her cell phone rings, bringing an offer that may postpone her soul searching.

The discovery of an airplane graveyard containing a dozen commercial airliners is shocking. When the deep-sea salvage camera reveals them to be virtually undamaged under 6,000 feet of water in the Indian Ocean, theories abound. Who put them there? How are they still in one piece? What reason could there be?

Stacy is about to learn the answers to those questions, as well things she’d prefer to forget. Along the way, she’ll have to solve this puzzle and many more to prevent an even larger disaster from happening.

This audiobook contains the following: tiny robots, falsified government identification, autonomous drones, ATM malfunctions, mid-air collisions, fear of sharks, Australian bar pranks, pointing guns out the window of a moving plane, video games, Area-51, milk shake do’s and don'ts, and everyone’s possible need of at least one good friend.

Listen at your own risk.

https://www.audible.com/pd/Mysteries-...

Rabid Reader (rabidreaderreviews) | 59 comments Scott , I’m a bit behind with reviews as I’ve been away but if you want to send it I’ll get it reviewed. Have a great weekend, Anne

message 3: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Just sent you one. Enjoy.

Scott

message 4: by Ron (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ron Shaw | 418 comments As always, sign me up please? Sonevar@Yahoo.com

message 5: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Ron wrote: "As always, sign me up please? Sonevar@Yahoo.com"
Just sent you one. Enjoy.

Scott

message 6: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Dantie wrote: "Me too. Do I have this honor?
Lotustraw@foxmail.com"

Just sent your way. Enjoy.

Scott

message 7: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments jagsed5@hotmail.com

message 8: by Myrna (new)

Myrna Loy | 5 comments missmyrnaloy@hotmail.com

message 9: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Edward wrote: "jagsed5@hotmail.com"

Thanks for listening. Just sent.

Scott

message 10: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Myrna wrote: "missmyrnaloy@hotmail.com"

Hi Myrna, just sent you a promo code. Thanks for listening.

Scott

message 11: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments Scott wrote: "Edward wrote: "jagsed5@hotmail.com"

Thanks for listening. Just sent.

Scott"
Thank You Scott

message 12: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments You're welcome.

message 13: by Kim (new)

Kim Ramirez (goodreadscomkimlsbn) If you still have a code I'm happy to review, loved "Tourists of the Apocalypse" ky_ramirez@hotmail.com. Thanks!

message 14: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Hi Kim,

All out of codes currently. All I have left are UK codes. All the best.

Scott

message 15: by Rus (new)

Rus | 5 comments Hi,

Do you still have some uk codes? I am an the look out for a new audiobook and this sounds great. Have no problem reviewing

Thanks

Rus

message 16: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Rus wrote: "Hi,

Do you still have some uk codes? I am an the look out for a new audiobook and this sounds great. Have no problem reviewing

Thanks

Rus"

Sure thing Rus - here's a UK code for you: 7J3RR93SK2CR5

Thanks

message 17: by Rus (new)

Rus | 5 comments Hi Scott,

Thanks for the code. Was it sent to my email? Not sure how to find it?

Thanks

message 18: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments I posted it just above in the thread - wasn't sure I still had your e-mail. 7J3RR93SK2CR5

message 19: by Rus (new)

Rus | 5 comments Thanks, all downloaded and ready for the start on my way to work tomorrow.

message 20: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Super. Thanks for listening, and enjoy.

message 21: by Shane (new)

Shane Phillips | 91 comments shanemp@gmail.com

message 22: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Thank you Shane, but I'm all out of codes at this time.

Scott