Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Add New Edition With Updated Cover Art

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dave (new)

Dave (davecenker) | 12 comments I am looking to update the cover art on my Goodreads book listing to match the new one uploaded to Amazon. The ASIN for the book in question is B07BK9BGWZ.

The link on Amazon containing the proper cover art image (which should also be the default edition in Goodreads) is myBook.to/Second-Chance.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Akkimi Anjaneyulu [అక్కిమి ఆంజనేయులు] (akkimi) | 35 comments Dave wrote: "I am looking to update the cover art on my Goodreads book listing to match the new one uploaded to Amazon. The ASIN for the book in question is B07BK9BGWZ.

The link on Amazon containing the proper..."

Dear Dave new edition of with updated cover of the book Second chance is added.

*Note: Replacing or removing the cover of an existing edition, including the covers of advance reader copies, is in violation of Goodreads policy. So librarians cannot change existing cover but librarians can add new edition,

message 3: by Dave (new)

Dave (davecenker) | 12 comments Akkimi Anjaneyulu wrote: "Dave wrote: "I am looking to update the cover art on my Goodreads book listing to match the new one uploaded to Amazon. The ASIN for the book in question is B07BK9BGWZ.

The link on Amazon containi..."

Thank you very much, Akkimi, for the quick response and update! I do understand that I needed to add a new edition and not solely "update" the cover. I appreciate your help!

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (last edited May 04, 2018 12:36PM) (new)

rivka | 45471 comments Mod
These issues have been resolved, but a reminder: Links to booksellers are not permitted, and the newer edition should be assigned the ASIN/ISBN, as well as the current month/year as its publication date. (Please see https://www.goodreads.com/help/show/8....)