Hugo & Nebula Awards: Best Novels discussion

Random Chatter > Sea of Thieves

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bryan, Village Idiot (new)

Bryan | 480 comments Mod
Anyway playing Sea of Thieves on xbox? I'm a little obsessed with this game and I'm looking for more reliable crewmates!

message 2: by Kateblue, 2nd star to the right and straight on til morning (new)

Kateblue | 4054 comments Mod
Sorry, no XBox for me. I play no games that require coordination, particularly when playing against a computer. They ALWAYS go too fast for me by level three.

I play:
Plants v Zombies
Candy Crush Soda Saga
various card and word games

I am particularly good at word games. But any game that speeds up and requires me to react--forget it!

Basically, I have no fine coordination whatsoever--I used to get D's in handwriting until they stopped grading us. Which means it was really stupid of me to decide to learn to play the guitar. But I was young . . .

message 3: by Art, Stay home, stay safe. (new)

Art | 2546 comments Mod
Bryan wrote: "Anyway playing Sea of Thieves on xbox? I'm a little obsessed with this game and I'm looking for more reliable crewmates!"

I was curious about the game but never had the chance to check it out. Seems like you're enjoying it so far!

message 4: by Bryan, Village Idiot (new)

Bryan | 480 comments Mod
Art wrote: "Seems like you're enjoying it so far!

I am. It embodies everything I love about games. Exploring an open map, treasure, and the paranoia that everyone you meet could be an enemy.

message 5: by Art, Stay home, stay safe. (new)

Art | 2546 comments Mod
Bryan wrote: "Art wrote: "Seems like you're enjoying it so far!

I am. It embodies everything I love about games. Exploring an open map, treasure, and the paranoia that everyone you meet could be an enemy."

Awesome!

Well it's a good thing that you are amongst friends here then... or are you... *raises an eyebrow*

message 6: by Bryan, Village Idiot (new)

Bryan | 480 comments Mod
lol...*eyes everyone suspiciously*

message 7: by Allan (new)

Allan Phillips | 2337 comments Mod
Civilization V on PC. Almost 6000 hours.

message 8: by Bryan, Village Idiot (new)

Bryan | 480 comments Mod
Allan wrote: "Civilization V on PC. Almost 6000 hours."

I need to get back into Civ. That is a great game.