Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Burn (Dark in You, #1)
This topic is about Burn
Archive (general & ongoing) > Ezi & Chiara's Ongoing Buddy Read (Burn ~ May 2018)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ezi (last edited May 04, 2018 06:54AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 2657 comments Burn (Dark in You, #1) by Suzanne Wright Burn (Dark in You #1) by Suzanne Wright
BLURB
Part of a small demon lair in North Las Vegas, tattooist Harper Wallis lives a pretty simple life. That changes overnight when she discovers that her psychic mate, or ‘anchor’, is a guy who’s rumored to be the most powerful demon in existence. Compelling, full of secrets and armed with raw sexuality, Knox Thorne is determined to claim her as his anchor, creating a psychic bond that will prevent their inner demons from ever turning rogue. The billionaire also wants Harper in his bed. She’s not so sure she wants either of those things. No one seems to know what breed of demon Knox is, only that he’s more dangerous than anything she’s ever before encountered. But he refuses to walk away. And when an unknown danger starts closing in on Harper, it seems that Knox is the only one who can keep her safe.

As Prime of his Las Vegas lair and a successful businessman, Knox Thorne is used to being in control. He’s also used to people fearing and obeying him. Harper does neither, which unexpectedly amuses him. Unpredictable, elusive, and complex, she draws Knox and his inner demon like nothing ever has. Knox is used to getting what he wants, and he wants Harper. He’ll have her, and he’ll keep her safe from the threat that looms over her. Because Knox protects what’s his. He won’t allow anyone to take her from him. Even if it will mean letting the demon inside him rise and wreak the havoc it was created to make.

Chiara | 726 comments Great! I cannot wait to start..I haven't read a PNR in quite a while!!

message 4: by Ezi (last edited May 04, 2018 02:38PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 2657 comments I didn’t know this one was a demon focused PNR. I don’t mind since I haven’t read a Demon story in a long time.

Chapter 1: so the demons ran a fight club.

Re Harper Wallace: What the hell is a “sinful flare to her hips” mean? 😂. The author is killing me with these observation.

Knox Thorne is a Prime and he has sentinels. What is a sentinel and what do they do?

message 5: by Ezi (last edited May 08, 2018 07:11AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 2657 comments ☀️ Supernaturals:

♛ Demons:

❀ Arch Demon
❀ Banshee
❀ Encantor (spell wielding)
❀ Harbinger
❀ HellCat
❀ HellHorse
❀ HellHound
❀ Imps
❀ Incubus
❀ Nightmare
❀ Reaper
❀ Sphinx
❀ Succubus

♛ Shapeshifters:
❀ Werewolves

♛ Vampires

♛ Black Practioner/Witch/Sorcerer

message 6: by Ezi (last edited May 04, 2018 04:31PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 2657 comments So there are anchors but you can reject or refuse a bond? Does that mean an anchor isn’t a one and out shot? They are potential bonds but you can have other chances to find another anchor?

Does it have to be an opposite sex? I just seems like they have an illusion of choice but it’s not a real choice ~ like a fated mate

message 7: by Ezi (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 2657 comments Chapter 4:
Knox’s demon has clearly made a quick choice. I bet it’s because she seems unintereted and that is making competitive. It’s the chase!
Demons love challenges.

If he can talk in her mind, why can’t he read it? They can talk in their heads so why can’t he hear her other thoughts?

message 8: by Ezi (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 2657 comments Chapter 5:
I don’t believe or trust Harper’s mom. She didn’t really make an effort then nor now. She’s the reason Harper is a commitment phobe.

Chiara | 726 comments I thought that when you said “let’s start tomorrow” you meant today (may 5th) ‘cause I wasn’t thinking about the time difference and I didn’t see that it was still may 3rd for you and already may 4th for me!! Anyway I’ve just started..I hope I’ll be able to catch up with you soon! :)

Chiara | 726 comments Ezinwanyi wrote: "...Knox Thorne is a Prime and he has sentinels. What is a sentinel and what do they do?”

I think the sentinels are demons that work for the Prime..they probably have several tasks to do. Knox has 4 sentinels:
- Tanner
- Keenan
- Larkin
- Levi

Chiara | 726 comments I’m taking notes as I read because I have a feeling this story is gonna be a bit intricate with all these supernatural creatures! It’s been a while since I read a PNR story!
I’m only on Chapter 2, but there are already a lot of information!

So Knox is the “king of demons”..billionaire, powerful, alpha male..he’s a demon Christian Grey style!
Demons don’t have a leader, they live in lairs and every lair is ruled by a Prime. So far they’ve mentioned Knox, that is Prime in Nevada, Raul that is Prime of New York and Isla, that is the one who wants to change the rule and elect a Prime that will rule above all the others. I think there will be a conflict between Knox and Isla sooner or later!

Chiara | 726 comments Ezinwanyi wrote: "☀️ Supernaturals:

♛ Demons:
❀ Harbinger
❀ Incubus
❀ Sphinx
❀ Succubus

♛ Shapeshifters:
❀ Werewolves

♛ Imps

♛ Vampires

*Hellcat?"

If I don’t take notes I’m gonna lose my mind! LOL
So, Harper’s family is IMPS, but she’s a SPINXH. I assume it’s because one of her parents is spinxh as well. At the beginning they say that demons don’t have hybrids, so when a child is born he’s either one breed or the other.
And we don’t know yet that breed Knox belongs to..

Chiara | 726 comments Ezinwanyi wrote: "So there are anchors but you can reject or refuse a bond? Does that mean an anchor isn’t a one and out shot? They are potential bonds but you can have other chances to find another anchor?

Does it..."

From what I understood so far, demons come in pairs because the anchor makes them stronger and give them stability. So this anchor thing seems similar to Twilight’s werewolves’ imprinting, because this link is not sexual or physical, but just psychic.
I don’t know if your anchor must be of the opposite sex, so far they didn’t say anything about it.
Knox realized that Harper was his anchor just by touching her hand..so they both have a physical attraction AND this psychic anchor bond..which I don’t think is very common.

Ok I’m gonna keep on reading!

message 14: by Ezi (last edited May 05, 2018 07:06AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 2657 comments Isla believes Knox is her anchor but Knox is Harper’s anchor. So can this bond be one-sided?

Harper’s parents Carla and Lucian are anchors but Lucian rejected the bond. Why isn’t he bothered or stressed or feeling adrift? Why hasn’t Lucian gotten another anchor then? Can’t Carla get another anchor? She’s married now.

It’s weird to have a psychic and mental bond with one demon and married to another. It lends itself to an emotional and physical bond ~ love. That is the part of that connection doesn’t make sense for a community of demons

Can females inner demons brand a male? So you don’t need permission to brand someone? So it seems that it can be withdrawn or fade, so it’s temporary...

message 15: by Chiara (last edited May 05, 2018 08:55AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Chiara | 726 comments This anchor thing is a bit messed up..
I think that each demon can only have one anchor. Once you’ve found your anchor, you can decide whether to form the bond or to refuse it.
What I think is very odd, is that you can have one anchor and be married to someone else, since the anchor bond is just on a psychic level. Imagine being married to someone and, at the same time, having a strong and deep mental connection with someone else. It would be confusing for you and frustrating for your partner.
Knox keeps saying that he feels very protective of Harper because now she belongs to him..how can you BELONG to your anchor and have a relationship with someone else?

Chiara | 726 comments Ezinwanyi wrote: "Chapter 4:
Knox’s demon has clearly made a quick choice. I bet it’s because she seems unintereted and that is making competitive. It’s the chase!
Demons love challenges.

If he can talk in her mind..."

It’s gonna be a constant game of push and pull between Knox and Harper until she’ll eventually give up.

From what I understood anchors cannot read each other mind..Knox and Harper have telepathic conversations, since some demons have the gift to read thoughts. At a certain point they explain it saying “Telepathy wasn’t an invasion of the mind. It was like one mind picking up the frequency of another and using that channel of communication to speak.” Anyway it seems a bit strange..they can talk in their minds but they cannot read each other thoughts..doesn’t make much sense!

What chapter are you listening to?

Chiara | 726 comments Ezinwanyi wrote: " Chapter 5:
I don’t believe or trust Harper’s mom. She didn’t really make an effort then nor now. She’s the reason Harper is a commitment phobe."

Yes I totally agree..now she’s saying she cares for her daughter and that she didn’t abandon her but I don’t believe a word of what she says!
And yes.. Harper has definitely abandonment issues thanks to her absentee parents

message 18: by Ezi (last edited May 05, 2018 11:42AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 2657 comments I’m just now starting Chapter 9!

In Chapter 8, we learned that Lucian has another daughter, Kendra ...wow.

Chiara | 726 comments You’re like 50 pages ahead of me cause I’m still on chapter 4! I had to take notes and it took me so long!! I’m curious to know what a Silas truly wanted and who compelled him..

message 20: by Ezi (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 2657 comments Chiara wrote: "You’re like 50 pages ahead of me cause I’m still on chapter 4! I had to take notes and it took me so long!! I’m curious to know what a Silas truly wanted and who compelled him.."

I feel like this plot must have been originally written as a shapeshifter series like werewolves but the author wanted to try something new.
Things don’t add up.

This isn’t a fated mate series but you can only have one anchor. You can reject your anchor if you believe you are too powerful and don’t need it. But you risk becoming a rogue demon if in fact your inner demon is much stronger and takes you over.
Your mental and psychic bond doesn’t necessarily translate to a romantic bond...though it’s often sexual too. But you can still fll in love and marry someone else.

Demons don’t seem to have strong family bonds because Harper’s grandma, the imp, tried to force her parents to be a part of her life to no avail.
So Imps value family, but demons are not as loyal to blood relations. Since Lucian apparently has plenty kids that he doesn’t give a fuck about.

Who is Lician’s prime? Shouldn’t they keep a record of Lucian’s family tree? After all, primes are supposed to know all the people under their protection.

I hope the author tightens the plot up a bit. I don’t want more sex than plot

Chiara | 726 comments Ezinwanyi wrote: "Isla believes Knox is her anchor but Knox is Harper’s anchor. So can this bond be one-sided?

Harper’s parents Carla and Lucian are anchors but Lucian rejected the bond. Why isn’t he bothered or st..."

It’s the first time I’m reading a book about demons so I’m a bit confused. Knox and Harper ARE demons, yet they always speak as the demon is something inside them and not them. They say things like “do humans satisfy you and your demon?” or “I was attracted to him as so was my demon”..

I’m glad I’m not the only one confused by some of the things of this story!
All this anchor story is a mess..it’s a psychic connection, yet Knox says Harper belongs to him. It’s not sexual but they can have sex anyways. Your anchor is a constant part of your life and yet you can marry someone else..it’s so messed up!
And yes, demons don’t have strong family bonds and they don’t even care for their own children and yet Knox feels the need to protect Harper even at the beginning when they’re basically strangers!

So Isla is a blend between a demon and a vampire..plus she’s a bit delusional since she’s convinced she’s Knox’s anchor when clearly she’s not. I have a feeling she’s responsible for the strays disappearance in Knox’s lair..

Probably Lucian doesn’t feel stressed because he’s the one who refused to bond. And he’s also a nomad, therefore he doesn’t like attachments at all. I don’t think neither he nor Carla can find another anchor because for every demon there is only one anchor..so basically I think if your anchor decides not to bond you’re screwed because you cannot find another anchor!

So demons can have relationships with humans but their inner demon cannot be satisfied by it, therefore if your demon suddenly decides it wants a mate you cannot settle for a human..it seems like the person and the demon within the person are two completely separate entities..how’s it possible?

I’m on chapter 7..I hope I’ll catch up with you soon!

message 22: by Ezi (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 2657 comments Chiara wrote: "It’s the first time I’m reading a book about demons so I’m a bit confused. Knox and Harper ARE demons, yet they always speak as the demon is something inside them and not them. They say things like “do humans satisfy you and your demon?” or “I was attracted to him as so was my demon”....."

Have you read Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1) by Patricia Briggs ?
It reminds me of how Charles calls his wolf "brother wolf".
Brother wolf has his own consciousness. So it's a dual existence with an inner being

Chiara | 726 comments Ezinwanyi wrote: "Chiara wrote: "It’s the first time I’m reading a book about demons so I’m a bit confused. Knox and Harper ARE demons, yet they always speak as the demon is something inside them and not them. They ..."

No I haven’t read it..maybe I’ll check it out! Thanks for explaining me this coexistence of two separate entities!

message 24: by Ezi (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 2657 comments This is the reading order to an awesome series. It's a werewolf series by Patricia Briggs who also writes the Mercy Thompson series. These two series are connected.
Alpha & Omega (Alpha & Omega, #0.5) by Patricia Briggs Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1) by Patricia Briggs Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2) by Patricia Briggs Fair Game (Alpha & Omega, #3) by Patricia Briggs

Chiara | 726 comments Ezinwanyi wrote: "This is the reading order to an awesome series. It's a werewolf series by Patricia Briggs who also writes the Mercy Thompson series. These two series are connected.
[bookcover:Alpha & Omega|5393637..."

Thanks! I’ll definitely read it!

Chiara | 726 comments Ezinwanyi wrote: "I’m just now starting Chapter 9!

In Chapter 8, we learned that Lucian has another daughter, Kendra ...wow."

I’m sure this will cause problems for Harper along the way! And she’s probably not gonna be happy that Knox knew but didn’t tell her!

Sorry I was out with my family today so I didn’t have time to read..I’m still on chapter 9. What chapter are you on?
I’ll try to read as much as I can tonight!

Chiara | 726 comments Ezinwanyi wrote: "I hope the author tightens the plot up a bit. I don’t want more sex than plot..."

Yes, I agree with you..so far this story is more about “psychic fingers” rather than action or anything interesting plot related!

message 28: by Ezi (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 2657 comments I’ve been gone to kids activities so I’m just now returning to the book.

Knox and Levi are trying to figure out who is trying to kill Harper

Chiara | 726 comments Ezinwanyi wrote: "I’ve been gone to kids activities so I’m just now returning to the book.

Knox and Levi are trying to figure out who is trying to kill Harper"

I think we are more or less at the same point

message 30: by Ezi (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 2657 comments Question: is there no mental shield against Knox’s mental sexual advances? It seems like it should be unfair that Knox can mentally stimulate her sexually at anytime but i don’t know if she could do the same.
If she doesn’t want to have sex, what protection does she have from the mental sex?

message 31: by Ezi (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 2657 comments I’m on chapter 12, after Eila’s Speech and Dario’s flirting display and so Knox decides to show Dario that Harper is his.
There is a difference between anchor and girlfriend. If know claims her as his woman, then I’m sure other demons would leave her alone

Chiara | 726 comments Ezinwanyi wrote: "Question: is there no mental shield against Knox’s mental sexual advances? It seems like it should be unfair that Knox can mentally stimulate her sexually at anytime but i don’t know if she could d..."

Yes I find it quite absurd as well! I don't think she has the same power..
I didn't like what Knox did in chapter 12 when he got mad because Dario was imagining having sex with her. It wasn't fair to Harper..

Chiara | 726 comments Ezinwanyi wrote: "I’m on chapter 12, after Eila’s Speech and Dario’s flirting display and so Knox decides to show Dario that Harper is his.
There is a difference between anchor and girlfriend. If know claims her as ..."

I was about to write you a comment about the same scene..for half the book they said Knox's demon gets bored easily so probably their sexual relationship will end soon, but all of a sudden, after Dario has sexual thoughts about Harper, Knox's demon decides he wants her as his mate..I find it bizarre! I thought it would take more to claim her than a sexual thought from another demon!

message 34: by Ezi (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 2657 comments I’m so confused.
The snakes aren’t real...but they can bite and corrupt. They are dark magic.
How can a not real object bite.

I don’t think Carla is the culprit

message 35: by Ezi (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 2657 comments Chiara wrote: "Ezinwanyi wrote: "I’m on chapter 12, after Eila’s Speech and Dario’s flirting display and so Knox decides to show Dario that Harper is his.
There is a difference between anchor and girlfriend. If k..."

It seems to me that most men and women anchor would have an attraction to each other. So it would be hard not to.

Would Knox be attracted to Harper if not for the anchor bond? I think he would want to have sex but not mate. But clearly he is possessive as is his demon. Knox is used to being wanted and Harper could care less about him. That’s why Knox is intrigued by her. The demon, I don’t know why his demon wants her.

Also, shouldn’t Harper agree that Knox is her mate? Or is Knox’ Declaration enough? If so, how is Eila’s claim any different?

Chiara | 726 comments Ezinwanyi wrote: "I’m so confused.
The snakes aren’t real...but they can bite and corrupt. They are dark magic.
How can a not real object bite.

I don’t think Carla is the culprit"

Yes those snakes are quite strange creatures..and they can also destroy things, not only kill people! This book has a lot of very bizarre elements!

You’ll see soon what a bitch Carla is cause just after the snakes incident some pretty bad info come up about her past..let’s just say she’s not gonna win “mother of the year” prize!
But I don’t think she’s the culprit either..I actually don’t think neither Carla, Kendra nor Isla are the ones who want Harper dead.

I just finished chapter 14..all three Primes that want to become Monarch have spoken..I’m curious to know what the demons will vote

Chiara | 726 comments Ezinwanyi wrote: "Chiara wrote: "Ezinwanyi wrote: "I’m on chapter 12, after Eila’s Speech and Dario’s flirting display and so Knox decides to show Dario that Harper is his.
There is a difference between anchor and g..."

I think Knox would be attracted to Harper even if she wasn’t his anchor, but it would probably be just sex. I didn’t like when Knox told Harper that he wanted her as mate and he didn’t care if she wanted him as mate as well. She belonged to him, even in case she didn’t want him as a mate. It was like saying she didn’t have any say in the matter.
Knox is quite selfish. He refused Isla’s claim but he tells Harper that she belongs to him and so she cannot refuse his claim..

message 38: by Ezi (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 2657 comments Mother of the year Carla...NOT.

Lucian must have really upset her to want to rid of herself by those extraordinary means. Who would want to trap a baby's soul just to taunt a demon who doesn't want her?

Kendra: I get why she's upset. Why does Lucian claim Harper when he doesn't claim any of his other offsprings?
Also, Lucian is a real love them and leave them kind of cassanova. He is leaving a string of angry baby mama's around the supernatural realm.

So Harper's mom is demon and Lucian is an Imp?
Knox--we don't know what he is and what his parents are?

message 39: by Chiara (last edited May 07, 2018 08:35AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Chiara | 726 comments Ezinwanyi wrote: "Mother of the year Carla...NOT.

Lucian must have really upset her to want to rid of herself by those extraordinary means. Who would want to trap a baby's soul just to taunt a demon who doesn't wan..."

Yes, Carla must be a soulless creature for wanting to hurt her unborn child in such a terrible way..
Harper wasn’t upset at all when she found out the truth about her mother..she surely showed superiority. I liked what she said about the fact she cannot feel bad for what other people think or do. She wasn’t mad at Carla for not wanting her or for the fact she wanted to kill her and trap her soul..

Lucian is allergic to get attached to anyone..not even his own children! I feel bad for Kendra and I also understand her pain but this doesn’t mean she has a right to be hurtful towards Harper. It’s not Harper’s fault if Lucian decided not to be a father to Kendra.

Carla is a sphinx and Lucian is an imp..and Harper is a sphinx like her mother.
And Knox is still a mistery. We know that he has very strong powers and that he’s someway connected to hell. I have a feeling he doesn’t belong to any of the known breeds. I’m at the end of chapter 14 and he’s finally saying something about his past to Harper.

Chiara | 726 comments I don’t understand why everyone keep saying that Lucian will be furious when he finds out that Knox is Harper’s anchor and mate. Why would he be angry about it? And why would it be any of his business since he’s totally absent in Harper’s life?

message 41: by Ezi (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 2657 comments Chiara wrote: "Carla is a sphinx and Lucian is an imp..and Harper is a sphinx like her mother.

And Knox is still a mistery. We know that he has very strong powers and that he’s someway connected to hell. I have a feeling he doesn’t belong to any of the known breeds. I’m at the end of chapter 14 and he’s finally saying something about his past to Harper.

I don’t understand why everyone keep saying that Lucian will be furious when he finds out that Knox is Harper’s anchor and mate. Why would he be angry about it? And why would it be any of his busin..."

Sphinx is a subcategory of demon, correct? Is an imp also a type of demon?

Lucian doesn't seem to care about anyone but his own needs...unless there is some black magic or sorcery or some extenuating circumstance that requires he keep away from his kids.
Why would other women continue to lay with him and have offspring when he isn't the stay around type? his allure must be very great indeed

Knox just went from zero to 100 with Harper. I am still reeling. I will admit that I will need to listen to book 2 to decide how I feel about this series

Chiara | 726 comments Ezinwanyi wrote: "Chiara wrote: "Carla is a sphinx and Lucian is an imp..and Harper is a sphinx like her mother.

And Knox is still a mistery. We know that he has very strong powers and that he’s someway connected t..."

Yes, they are all breeds of demons. We have imps (Jolene, Lucian) succubus (Raini), sphinx (Carla, Harper), nightmare (Kendra), incubus (Keenan), harbinger (Mona). Then Tanner is a hellhound and Devon is a hellcat..which probably are two more breeds..
All these different breeds are confusing!!

Maybe the women Lucian sleeps with are not aware about the fact he doesn’t get attached and he doesn’t stick around!

Yes I will definitely have to read the second book as well because I still don’t know if I’m liking it or if I’m finding it too confusing!

Chiara | 726 comments And about Knox, yes, as I said before I think the situation is quite bizarre. He went from “it’s just sex, I get bored easily” to “you’re my mate, you belong to me, come live with me, you’re all I think about” all of a sudden!

message 44: by Ezi (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 2657 comments Chiara wrote: "Ezinwanyi wrote: "Chiara wrote: "Carla is a sphinx and Lucian is an imp..and Harper is a sphinx like her mother.

And Knox is still a mistery. We know that he has very strong powers and that he’s s..."

I didn't think imps were demons too, but I guess that makes sense

Chiara | 726 comments Ezinwanyi wrote: "Chiara wrote: "Ezinwanyi wrote: "Chiara wrote: "Carla is a sphinx and Lucian is an imp..and Harper is a sphinx like her mother.

And Knox is still a mistery. We know that he has very strong powers ..."

Yes imps are a breed of demons. The Wallis family (Harper’s family) belongs to this specific breed. But she’s not an imp (even if everyone assumes she is) because her mother is a sphinx so she got her breed.
I’m not an expert of PRN but this story seemed a bit intricate. I had to take notes writing down all the breeds and the characters as the story progresses..that is why I feel like it’s taking me ages to read a book that is less that 300 pages!

Chiara | 726 comments Chapter 16
(view spoiler)

message 47: by Ezi (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 2657 comments What’s born in hell should stay in hell? So he’s not a hellhound nor hellcat

message 48: by Ezi (last edited May 07, 2018 01:58PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 2657 comments Chiara wrote: "Chapter 16
[spoilers removed]"

What?? I haven’t heard that yet! Who is Kendra then? Hmmmm. I better be listening carefully

message 49: by Ezi (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 2657 comments Carla’s secrets are out.

Knox is an (view spoiler)

message 50: by Ezi (last edited May 07, 2018 05:50PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 2657 comments Harper’s Birthday Party introduces us to the nomadic father. He had the never to play protective father. He is annoying

« previous 1