What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Hidden Fires
This topic is about Hidden Fires
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Historical romance.. Heroine arrives at the hero's home where everyone mistakes her to be his father's mistress.. someone is trying to kill her.. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eve (new)

Eve | 7 comments Read this book about 10 years back.The heroine arrives at the hero's town.. Gets into a carriage and finds a man (the hero) sleeping at the back.. Don't remember why but She goes to his home and everyone suspects her to be a mistress of hero's father (who died recently) .. I think the h and h get married to avoid a scandal.. They go to the ranch tat the hero owns.. Where his frnd and wife stays.. I remember this one incident when they travel to the ranch the hero n his frnd pull a bandana over their face and with guns firing greet each other and the girl gets freaked out and loses control of her horse and the hero has to save her.. They end up falling in love while at the ranch.. there is someone trying to kill the heroine.. when they return back to his house the guy goes back to being cold towards her in order to protect her. But someone abducts her and the guy saves her in the end and story ends with a HEA.....I have been trying to find this book for the longest time..any help is greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance.

message 2: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments This was solved on another forum Hidden Fires by Sandra Brown for the link

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4069 comments Mod
Eve, was Hidden Fires your book? We like to have confirmation from the original poster to be sure it is actually the one suggested here.
Thanks!

message 4: by Eve (new)

Eve | 7 comments Kate wrote: "Eve, was Hidden Fires your book? We like to have confirmation from the original poster to be sure it is actually the one suggested here.
Thanks!"

Yes it is :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Hidden Fires (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sandra Brown (other topics)