Request a Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 89 (89 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) .

message 2: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ANYONEEEEEEEEEEEEE

message 3: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | 22 comments ANYONE WANT TO RP???????? HERE'S MY CHARACTER, WHO EVER WANTS TO RP WITH ME:

Name: Maura Schneider

Age: Looks around 14, but is actually much older, time worked differently in heaven for her.

Race: Fallen angel

Appearance: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/6179080...

Personality: She was very cruel, lonely, and sad as an angel. She knew that her cruelty wasn't good, but she didn't care. She felt sad, and no one was noticing, so she made them notice. When the event that got her kicked out of heaven happened, she was so heartbroken, she considered killing herself, but realized that it wouldn't work, and she'd only suffer more in the underworld. So she went around, too tired to cause any havoc, and lived on Earth. It seemed that no one could see her wings, and that they couldn't tell that she was floating, either.

Abilities: 1.) Read minds. This ability can be both good and bad, the good being that she can tell what people are thinking, the bad being that their thoughts are so loud, all of them together, that sometimes she can't hear a thing besides them, or that she can't tell whether they're thinking or speaking. One thing: She cannot mess with peoples minds, talk to them, or do anything like Ruby from The Darkest Minds can. She can only hear.
2.) Combat fighting, with weapons. She can basically fight with any weapon, because of her training after being kicked out of heaven. She trained for 10 years (and this may seem like a lot of her life, but remember, for her, time works differently) with elite warriors and martial arts masters, till she could basically beat almost anyone in a fight.
3.) She can fly, and it's become second nature to her, almost like walking, or running. She doesn't wear shoes, and prefers to float several feet above the ground. For some fallen angels, accidentally hitting their wings against something hurts, but her wings are sharp, like blades. Unfortunately, she can't make her feathers come out of her wings, although she has tried, but it ended in some blood. It felt like ripping out her own fingernails, basically.

Weapon(s): (If applicable.) Wings, two knives on each wrist, two on her shins, two on her hips. Two daggers on her hips. And lastly, her martial arts skills.

Bio: She saved many lives as an angel, but was never the prodigy others were; sometimes she'd toy with people before she saved them, or make them bow or kneel or kiss her feet. She was cruel, and she knew this, but she did not care, because she wasn't good, and she knew this, so she might as well be as cruel as she wanted before she was discovered. The last time she saved someone, *dramatic, sad, piano music starts to play* she fell in love with them. They were a human girl, a sad, lonely one, who was about to kill herself. The saving association Maura was at didn't allow angels to save suicidal people, because it was their choice to die, so when Maura saved the girl, she was kicked out of heaven. She wasn't particularly sad about it, since her cruelty toward other people she'd saved wasn't allowed, but what she was sad about was that the angels had turned back time so that the girl killed herself. (So...this place was a REALLY corrupted angel association thing)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Relationship Status: Single, but heartbroken

Other:

message 4: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) helu?

message 5: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | 22 comments HI!!!

message 6: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) XD

message 7: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | 22 comments *do you wanna build a snowman music starts to play* do you wanna..............RP?

message 8: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) lol, yeah

message 9: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | 22 comments : ) Yay. Well, I'll use Maura, who is copied and pasted above. Who are you using?

message 10: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) I only have Amaya

message 11: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | 22 comments Okay, where do you wanna rp?

Also, random fact: I just brushed my hair and OUCH MY HAIR IS SO BUSHY AND BRUSHING MY HAIR IS LIKE GETTING IT SCRUBBED WITH PORCUPINE NEEDLE THINGYS AND MY HAIR WAS SO TANGLED!!!

message 12: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) that's pretty random

What about in the stadium?

message 13: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | 22 comments Sure! Do you want to post first, or should I?

message 14: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) I'll do it. :)

message 15: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | 22 comments Okay, thank you. Meet you there : )

message 16: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles aNyONe?

message 17: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) yo

message 18: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles Hey

message 19: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) wyd

message 20: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles watching Miraculous Ladybug...

message 21: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) scrolling through space suit designs to get character ideas for my metroid group

message 22: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles Nice!

message 23: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) The problem is finding a powersuit that doesn't make her look like a space hooker. With Jo, that wasn't much of a problem, considering her bounty hunter name is Succubus, but when I search up female armored space suit, it comes up looking like a guy, and that's just wrong. So I put in form fitting or skin tight and I get a space bikini. Ooh rah

message 24: by dashofmagic, Lady Darkness (new)

dashofmagic | 50 comments Mod
BubbleWaffles wrote: "watching Miraculous Ladybug..."

YESSSSSSSSS

message 25: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles dashofmagic wrote: "BubbleWaffles wrote: "watching Miraculous Ladybug..."

YESSSSSSSSS"

MA LIFE

message 26: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles Jon wrote: "The problem is finding a powersuit that doesn't make her look like a space hooker. With Jo, that wasn't much of a problem, considering her bounty hunter name is Succubus, but when I search up femal..."

oOh

message 27: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Yeah. But I need ideas so their not all the same. Metroid doesn't exactly have a history of both sides being realistically represented with their powersuits (Samus' shoulders aren't wide enough for her to use the arms of her powersuit, and her waist is not that thin)

message 28: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles Jon wrote: "Yeah. But I need ideas so their not all the same. Metroid doesn't exactly have a history of both sides being realistically represented with their powersuits (Samus' shoulders aren't wide enough for..."

Oh, well that's a shame, it's probably gonna take a while then. Goooooood luck

message 29: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Yep. Have fun watching a teenage girl wearing ladybug latex somehow beath the crap out of some guy given actual superpowers

message 30: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) With a dude dressed like a genderbent Catwoman

message 31: by dashofmagic, Lady Darkness (new)

dashofmagic | 50 comments Mod
XD thats literally the entire plot. PERFECT

message 32: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles Jon wrote: "Yep. Have fun watching a teenage girl wearing ladybug latex somehow beath the crap out of some guy given actual superpowers"

TRUE

Jon wrote: "With a dude dressed like a genderbent Catwoman"

TRUE

dashofmagic wrote: "XD thats literally the entire plot. PERFECT"

WELP

message 33: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) And ques what? I watched 0 episodes to reach that conclusion

message 34: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) A moment of silence for our fallen brother in the Friend Zone, Cat Noir

message 35: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles Jon wrote: "And ques what? I watched 0 episodes to reach that conclusion"

:P

Jon wrote: "A moment of silence for our fallen brother in the Friend Zone, Cat Noir"

AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I said, after the moment of silence.

message 36: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) What are his odds of leaving the friend zone, guys? I don't watch Miraculous Ladybug and I have no intention of doing so, I just had an idea for half a dozen friend zone jokes

message 37: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles Jon wrote: "What are his odds of leaving the friend zone, guys? I don't watch Miraculous Ladybug and I have no intention of doing so, I just had an idea for half a dozen friend zone jokes"

The odds of him leaving the friend zone are the same odds of Caitlin and Barry getting together on the Flash.

message 38: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Gotcha. I kind a figured that considering...

Dude.

Collar.

Bell on collar.

Furry ears.

A skintight latex suit

and a tail

message 39: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles Jon wrote: "Gotcha. I kind a figured that considering...

Dude.

Collar.

Bell on collar.

Furry ears.

A skintight latex suit

and a tail"

WeLp

Wait you mean you know what I mean by "Barry and Caitlin getting together"?

message 40: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Absolutely not, I was trying to sound like I knew what the hell that was.

message 41: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles Oh. So basically, in a paragraph, Westallen is the "ship of the show", as they are "stay true to the comics" (as if any other of the shows and most aspects of this did that), and they literally push it far too much, like killing off Eddie, Iris' sole other love interest, and pushing Caitlin into a personal plotline that prevented her from having a relationship, and all this cheesy sh** like "We are the Flash", or at least that's what Iris says to Barry. *cue the eye roll*.

And Snowbarry, (Caitlin and Barry)'s chemistry is better, and the Flash writers clearly know that, Caitlin and Barry hasn't had any single conversation, just the two of them in forever, like 2 seasons?

message 42: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Ah. I understood none of that, but I assume, and I might make an ass out u m e here, that it's a f*ck up on a massive scale

message 43: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles Yeap. Anywho...back to the outfit. Have you found one yet?

message 44: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Several.

message 45: by bubblewaffles (last edited May 08, 2018 05:47AM) (new)

bubblewaffles Nice! That sounds incredibly productive of you.

message 46: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Well, I'd show you the character I made from scratch in under threee hours, but I don't feel like copy and [asting that rn

message 47: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles Wow. I remember when I first started Goodreads and even then it took me a whole day. Also, I totally get you. And I feel happy for you.

message 48: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) What do you mean?

message 49: by bubblewaffles (new)

bubblewaffles Welp, I guess that's what happens when I'm a babbling idiot I mean that you are really quite productive and that's great. Also, copy and pasting can take a realllll toll on ya when you're already tired.

message 50: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) I'm in computer class, I just don't have the time, but I can give you the link to the page
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

« previous 1