One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Kitty & Louise

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 16866 comments Sup

message 2: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) Nothing much, how about you?

message 3: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 16866 comments I'm trying to watch a horror game with my headphones in full volym

message 4: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) Sounds horrible.

What kind of rp would you like to do?

message 5: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 16866 comments Mostly I do romance and comady

message 6: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) I do mostly fantasy and romance

message 7: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 16866 comments We can do something with all of them

message 8: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) Okay, I might be dissappearing in a moment, just to let you know.

message 9: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 16866 comments Ok

message 10: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) It looks like I'll be here for a little while. Have any ideas on how to mix them?

message 11: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 16866 comments Not really

message 12: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) Hmmm okay. Nothing comes to my mind at the moment.

message 13: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 16866 comments I'm trying to think

message 14: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) Alright

message 15: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) We could do like a magical boarding school type thing.

message 16: by Louise (new)

message 17: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) Cool~

message 18: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 16866 comments Yay

message 19: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) How do we want to do characters? I prefer rping a girl. ....

message 20: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 16866 comments Yes characters pleace

message 21: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) Can I be the girl or do we want to do two girls or what?

message 22: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 16866 comments I don't know. And it dosen't matter

message 23: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) Okay, I'll go ahead and make my character then.

message 24: by Louise (new)

message 25: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) Name: Annora Lionheart
Nickname: Ann
Year: 7th
Appearance: http://25.media.tumblr.com/68f1971a2d...
Personality: Annora is a rather care free girl, though she can be serious is the need arises. She is well liked by most who meet her. She is kind and caring, though can be quick to anger if she is provoked. She tries to give people the benefit of the doubt, like her mother taught her. She always tries to do the right thing. She also follows her heart over her head.
Powers: Limited control over the 4 elements, but stronger with fire then the others.
Other: She has a familiar that is a black cat named Marcus. She also has a necklace that her mother gave her that she wears at all times.
Her familiar: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/im...
Her necklace: https://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/603...

message 26: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) I'm going away for a couple hours, be back soon.

message 27: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 16866 comments Ok. My character will be done before you back

message 28: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) Okay~

message 29: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 16866 comments :) I mabye will be asleep aswell

message 30: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) Haha okay

message 31: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 16866 comments Name: Max Silker
Nickname: Max
Year:
Appearance: http://s4.favim.com/orig/50/blue-eyes...
Personality: Max is an truble maker. He likes to joke and distroy things. This made that he often get in truble. Sometimes he likes to show up infront of his friends or the girls.
Powers: He can controll dark magic but also light magic
Other:
His familiar: none he like to be alone

message 32: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) Cool! Do you want to start or should I?

message 33: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 16866 comments First how detailed do you want it to be?

And you can

message 34: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) Let's do at lest a paragraph. That sounds reasonable. Anything more is fine, but the lest we could post would be about 5 sentences. How does that sound?

message 35: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 16866 comments I can try.

message 36: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) It doesn't have to be that. What do you feel comfortable doing?

message 37: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 16866 comments I'm not going to do one liners. I guess you think it want be so much fun. But I can try most three if it's fine

message 38: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) Okay, that's fine. I'll probably go back and forth between a paragraph and three liners.

message 39: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 16866 comments That is fine. I can try to do more then three lines sometimes

message 40: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) Alrighty then, shall I start?

message 41: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 16866 comments Yes

message 42: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) Annora was walking back up to her dorm room after finishing breakfast. Her long, slightly curly, brown hair was pulled up in a ponytail, and a few pieces had escaped. She pushed them away from her face, slightly irritated that they had come lose. She was wearing a close fitted black t-shirt that showed off her curves, a green, knee length, plaid skirt, and black Mary Jane's.

message 43: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 16866 comments Max had planed something that he though would be very funny. He had used his black magic and put a bomb in the prinsibles office. Of course wasn't the bomb dengerus. But it would make the prinsible look like a rainbow. He was running to get as far away as possible. When he ran into something. It was a girl. "Hi hottie nice look. He said even if he didn't really know her

message 44: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) Annora stumbled backwards, almost falling, as something very solid ran into her. She looked up at the thing and discovered it was a person. She internally groaned when she heard him speak. Annora recognized the guy that had run into her. It was Max Silker, resident heart throb, bad boy, and trouble maker. She had gone the past couple of years without meeting him, but it seemed her luck had run out.
She frowned at him slightly but didn't respond to his comment. "Excuse me." She said, in her musical voice, and started to walk around him. Just then their principal rounded the corner and he was covered in what looked like rainbow powder.

message 45: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 16866 comments He turned around and started to laugh. He couldn't wait till the prinsible came. "Oh I must see this." He said with an evil grin

message 46: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) Annora covered her mouth with her hand, trying to hide her giggles. She glanced at Max, knowing he had to be behind it. The principal was next to them now and looked like he was going to blow a gasket.

message 47: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 16866 comments He laughed more ad could nearly stand on his own feets. "Mr rainbow." He said laughing even louder as he sous it

message 48: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) "Mr. Silker! You have detention every day at 6pm for three months!" The principal yelled.
Annora decided that this was her chance to leave, so she did. She continued heading up to her dorm room, still giggling from the sight of the principal covered in rainbows.

message 49: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 16866 comments "Oh come on sir. You look so pretty right now." He said laughing. "Little glitter would fit you perfecly." He said and spread some glitter on the princible

message 50: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Ball (bookslover16) The principal was seething. "Make that 6 months Mt. Silker!" He then strode off to try and figure out how to get the rainbow and glitter off.
Annora finally made it to her dorm room. She grabbed her messenger bag that had her school books and notebooks, then hurried of to class.

« previous 1