The Realms discussion

=Creatures=

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod
:) you did it perfectly , I was thinking about a kitsune their a trickster fox with 6 tails

message 2: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

:D

message 3: by Muhammad (new)

Muhammad Alee | 30 comments *Gets hit in the face with the high five*

message 4: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 13 comments Stacey wrote: ":) you did it perfectly , I was thinking about a kitsune their a trickster fox with 6 tails"

I thought it was nine tails.

message 5: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

was it nine or six ? hmmmm im going to have to check it out but ur probolly right

message 6: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 13 comments Stacey wrote: "was it nine or six ? hmmmm im going to have to check it out but ur probolly right"

Pretty sure it's nine. Let me know what you find.

message 7: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

Pretty sure it's nine. Let me know what you find."

The more tails a kitsune has—they may have as many as nine—the older, wiser, and more powerful it is. Because of their potential power and influence ---- so apparently, they can have less but i still like the idea of them gaining tails

message 8: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 13 comments Okay, cool. So the characters that are kitsune have the possibility of gaining tails?

message 9: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

yea i think that would be neat :)

message 10: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

TOTALY adding succubus and incubus !!

message 11: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

LOL so wat other creature's we want mermaids?, elves?,

message 12: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

or do u wanna do those?? or i can get the pics and u can write the bio's on them?