The Walt Longmire Book Series & TV Show Group discussion

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brenda, Co-Moderator (new)

Brenda (butterflyprincess) | 212 comments Mod
general discussion of the Walt/Vic relationship.

message 2: by Brenda, Co-Moderator (last edited Jul 28, 2014 10:56AM) (new)

Sierra replied:
Lorelei wrote: "It has nothing to do with her "professionalism". Vic is a STRONG female character. I would bet they are the same ones who hated Ziva on N.C.I.S. and Catherine on Hawaii Five-0. No one is good..."

A lot are females for sure but some men also, surprisingly the men seem to object to the age difference? I think they are just jealous. Funny I think Walt is hot but I guess I just would like to see him find some happiness and think the right person to fill that void of loneliness that he doesn't want to admit to is Vic. I'm anti Lizzy and hope she's gone for good. Maybe you have a point since I like Ziva and Catherine too.

message 3: by Brenda, Co-Moderator (new)

Sue wrote: "Thanks, Brenda. I see Walt and Vic as a natural for many reasons. Inner strength. Inner vulnerability. The fact they both get what the job is about, unlike Sean. The list could go on for days."

That comment was originally added by Sierra. I just brought it over from a different thread.

Sue I totally agree with you. I would love to see them together sooner than later. And, I agree with your assessment of their strengths and belief's.

message 4: by Joy (new)

Joy Walker | 13 comments I guess I have to laugh at the age objection because my husband is 17 years older then me. As I have posted in other discussions, I am definitely pro-Walt/Vic. I enjoy their relationship in the books and on the tv show.

message 5: by Mark (new)

Mark | 34 comments Since Walt and I are about the same age -- well, I see no problem with the age difference. Common interests and experiences are far more important than age. But even in the books Walt is more concerned with it than Vic. I think us men think about it more, especially since we generally have a shorter life expectancy. But I do think Walt needs to get a move on!

message 6: by Danielle (last edited Jul 28, 2014 02:13PM) (new)

Danielle Hamilton | 35 comments huge age difference between my husband (married 40 yrs) and i. it worked wonderfully. once you see the character of Walt, what Intelligent woman would walk away from that. An intelligent woman does not walk away from a GOOD man. they are rare. She is loyal to a fault to Walt. He seems likewise. in the books, it Works wonderfully with better lines than found in other hollywood so called LOVE stories. Vic is from Philly as am I. gotta love that gal.