The Walt Longmire Book Series & TV Show Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Discussion Topics > Tonight (July28,2014)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lorelei (new)

Lorelei Hawkins | 30 comments FIVE extra minutes tonight

message 2: by Brenda, Co-Moderator (new)

Brenda (butterflyprincess) | 212 comments Mod
Yep! Can't wait! It is hard for me to accept that there are only 2 more episode left including tonight.

message 3: by Brenda, Co-Moderator (new)

I agree! I wish they would make more episodes or maybe do several more and spread them through out the year.

message 4: by Kismet (new)

Kismet | 12 comments This season needs more Henry! With or without sandwiches.

message 5: by Joy (new)

Joy Walker | 13 comments Sue wrote: "Not going to spoil anything for other time zones, but Sweet Baby Jesus!!!!! Do not miss a second."

Unbelievable! just when I thought things couldn't get any better....

message 6: by Tammy, Moderator (last edited Jul 29, 2014 10:34AM) (new)

Tammy Hanson (sdflash32) | 23 comments Mod
Another off the hook Episode! OMG! Vic sure knew what she wanted tonight, and I guess we want be having anymore bear at the Red Pony! And Branch hes just freaking deranged! And the Ferg needs quit being a whiny butt before Walt decks him! lol! Wow what an episode! Next week is gonna be a heart stopper! Probably a cliff hanger so be prepared!

message 7: by Joy (new)

Joy Walker | 13 comments What's your favorite line from episode 9?
I can't decide between "He's bat-shit crazy" and "Got a pen?".

message 8: by Kim (last edited Jul 29, 2014 06:30AM) (new)

Kim | 14 comments Joy wrote: "What's your favorite line from episode 9?
I can't decide between "He's bat-shit crazy" and "Got a pen?"."

"Got a pen?" Replacing "I am 911" as my new favorite line of the season!

message 9: by Brenda, Co-Moderator (new)

Sue wrote: "Fuzzy right now without coffee, but the pen comment, and Henry's about making sandwiches."

I agree Henry's comment about making sandwiches was great. I also liked Vic's "He's bat-shit crazy" comment. There are a lot of great lines this season.

message 10: by Tammy, Moderator (new)

Tammy Hanson (sdflash32) | 23 comments Mod
I don't know how many time I screamed at the TV last night! You guys probably heard me! I was yell when Walt asked Vic to stay! I was screaming at Branch to shoot David at the first of the show! I was hollering for Walt to get Branch off Vic and lock him up! I was screaming at the end for Walt to shot the White Worrier! If next week is any crazier I may not have a voice by the end f it! I wish it was a 2 hour finale!

message 11: by Joy (new)

Joy Walker | 13 comments Tammy wrote: "I don't know how many time I screamed at the TV last night! You guys probably heard me! I was yell when Walt asked Vic to stay! I was screaming at Branch to shoot David at the first of the show! I ..."

Boy Howdy!

message 12: by Susan (new)

Susan (mtnred) | 47 comments Sue wrote: "And of course, Walt had me at 'I want you to stay.'"

Boy Howdy!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.