Enough Undermine discussion

Let's Call it Home: > Questions and Concerns.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't be afraid to ask a MOD a question or tell me a concern. Somethings will be either taken into manners while others may take thought. I didn't say I was fast!

message 2: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 7 comments Ok read you clearly

message 3: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 3 comments My concern is that people feel they have the right to use animal skins as coats.

message 4: by Mylien (new)

Mylien Lai | 3 comments My concern is my spiraling out of control Depression.

message 5: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 3 comments Sorry to hear about your problem. I hope your getting all the help that you need.

message 6: by Mylien (new)

Mylien Lai | 3 comments Catherine wrote: "Sorry to hear about your problem. I hope your getting all the help that you need."

Thank you. I wish that I was getting the help I need.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Catherine, I agree with you and I do believe that it can be cruel. With hunting, I believe it only to be for food. For sports, it's inconsiderate. Foxes weren't supposed to be in America so I understand it as a hunting sport... but that's the only sporting animal I believe.

Terribly sorry about your depression, Bichlien. I hope you're about to conquer and overcome it, showing the evil that you'll beat it. Just remember when it comes to morality, we're always here for you and the best you can do is believe in yourself.

message 8: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 3 comments Why? There are a lot of resources that you can use. You just need to reach out.